The Becoming God

Sunday, September 10, 2017

A Short Life Without End: Maybe Another Perspective

This is an "imagic" world. The tree is conscious; the leaves slough off; the consciousness continues. Every cell in me is me, but replaced by the same, they slough off continuously. The earth is alive, and life is its skin. Our consciousness is its consciousness; its consciousness was my father's. He is gone, and I continue. I will be gone, and my son will continue. Consciousness always continues. We reseat, our bodies slough off.

Anonymous asked about vessels of honor and vessels of dishonor (Romans chapter 9). The consciousness is honor, the matter that gives us bodies is subject to dishonor. We have the same consciousness as every other living thing.

"Matter" has life, too, for it is the intelligence of the Ineffable facilitating this experience by becoming matter. But matter is illusion -- the consciousness of the Ineffable forming the dream. Our consciousness, THE Consciousness, continues. The matter we ride goes back to dirt; it is subject to corruption. We, the consciousness, are not. We and matter are two that are one, but our dance with it is short. And all this is imagic of a reality on a much higher scale.

There is a turn when we become aware of being the consciousness in matter. "Oh, I have the same life as everything else. I am everything else; we are all the same thing. I existed before me, and I will exist after me. The dream before and after me is mine: I can dream what I will and it, be it before or after, will become. That's trippy."

Trippy, indeed. I was listening to Neville Goddard's fellow student under Abdullah, Joseph Murphy, lecture about our "friend," the subconscious (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0IC9Y0oa-Q). The subconscious is that part of the consciousness which is governing the body's functions and coordinating its experiences. It is the consciousness's eyes and ears in us. It's what makes Napoleon Hill's principles in Think And Grow Rich a real deal.

The subconscious goes by what we really believe. It coordinates not blindly, but by what it sees is true in us. Convince it, and you have it made. BUT you. have. to. convince. it.

2 Comments:

  • How?

    By Anonymous MrsT, at 5:05 PM  

  • Good question, Mrs. T. I thought it would come up, though I was hoping my giving the link to Joseph Murphy's lecture might inspire some to LISTEN to him for the how you request. This is another link to the same lecture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0IC9Y0oa-Q&app=desktop; as is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0IC9Y0oa-Q&t=521s. Listen in at 7:45 and again at 37:00 for specific instruction.

    I cannot imagine your bothering to read my blog without having some awareness of the Law of Attraction, the Law of Assumption, Napoleon Hill's book Think and Grow Rich, all of Neville Goddard's lectures and books and audios, and the tons of self-help available on the Internet. However, I want to get back to discussing technique, and you, thank you, cue the door. So let's rehash Neville's oft repeated instructions, and I will try to contribute what understanding of it I have.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home