The Becoming God

Thursday, August 31, 2017

"If You Live Aramaicly": Moses, Ashur, Religion, and "According to the Scriptures"

You never know what odd bit of insight you will pick up from Victor Alexander's translations from the Ancient Aramaic. Like the stone in Zechariah chapter 4:

"What did you see?"

"I saw a Menorah of gold and a little stone on top of her . . . and there were two olive [branches] upon her, one from the right of the little rock, and one from the left. What are these, my lord?"

"These are . . . [according] to my spirit," said the Almighty Lord . . . "to bring forth the corner stone of providence and mercy . . . for those who denigrate without those shall gaze and see the Stone of Selection in the hands of Zerubabel."

"And what are these two olive [branches] from the right of the Little Stone and from its left?"

"These are the two sons of anointing that stand before the Lord of all the earth."

A stone. A rock. Just a little rock: a fact. A little "fact" that happens to be the corner stone. The chief cornerstone. It feeds the gold Menorah, and is fed by the faith of the two witnesses.

I find this interesting. For I believe the Messiah manifested at the end of the Season of Grace (from the destruction of the first Temple to the destruction of the second Temple) was a pervasive spirit among the faithful TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES. THAT is why I was excited when I noticed in Galatians 2:14's note that Peter had been living "Aramaicly"; that is, ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES!

Paul called to Peter's attention that among the Gentiles he had been living according to the scriptures. The scriptures being always scribed in the ancient Aramaic language, that was living "according to the Aramaic"; i.e., according to the scriptures: Aramaicly. It is an adverb: how he lived.

What is "according to the Aramaic scriptures?" Recognition of God's oneness with everyone, everything included. Living with faith in God's provision, that what we need HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED. It is like Neville's technique as a constant attitude. THAT is "Messiah," Jesus Christ, the Little Stone above the Menorah -- the Chief Cornerstone.

Moses was in Egypt. He didn't really belong there, but that was his prevailing world. On Mount Horeb (meditation?), he discovered that creation is God's becoming what is imagined. See Victor Alexander's notes on Exodus 3:14.

Let me say that again: Creation is God's becoming what is imagined. That is His nature: He manifests as the experience desired. As Neville said, "When it works, you have found Him: your own, wonderful, human imagination."

That was how Peter had been living, but when Jews came from Jacob's (James') group, he felt he'd better act religiously Jewish. Paul saw the disparity: YOU CANNOT IMPRESS GOD WITH RELIGIOUS OBEDIENCE TO ANY LAW. ONLY BY LIVING ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES -- LIVING "ARAMAICLY" -- BY HEEDING THE FAITH: LOVE, JOY, PEACE, ONENESS, MERCY, GRACE, COMPASSION, FULFILLMENT, GENTLENESS, FAITH, PATIENCE, and HOPE (Galatians 5:22-23) -- by manifesting God's nature! His nature is the "name" everywhere referred to: YHWH!

Moral of the story: lead the outsider to live according to the Aramaic scriptures, "Aramaicly." Ashur is the Creator God of the Aramaic speaking people, and I believe that Ashur means the Imagination the Ineffable Most High. That is our "God." For to create the world the Ineffable imagined everything complete. Everything has been created. The faith is to imagine that we HAVE what we desire, to experience the effect of it so that the cause of it may come. Because that is the way God rolls, by the Law of Assumption. Religion is only a guide to get to that practice. Make certain that you and they latch onto that Little Stone, the FACT of the nature of God which lights the Lamps of our lives.

3 Comments:

  • I love your posts about Neville & Imagining creates reality. I check this blog as often as I hear or read Neville (Daily). Any experience with the law? You are pretty convinced--i'm sure success must come easy to you. Take care.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

  • I am convinced because I believe the Bible, and as I read it this is what it says. I also see my imagining manifest in my world (this is not a good thing). You would probably be disappointed with my using the law because I am a "as long as I have food and raiment, I am satisfied" type of guy. I do not play the lottery, am not looking for a big fancy house, do not need a better car. I am not in love with anyone I need to impress except my wife, and we are already married. Sorry, honey. I am just trying to get other people as satisfied as I am by cracking through our ignorance.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 9:17 PM  

  • I meant to say, "this is not necessarily a good thing," but accidentally edited out the necessarily.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home