The Becoming God

Friday, September 01, 2017

Cracking Anonymous (Miss NoName)

A comment from my 8/29/2017 post, "I don't think Mr. Twenty-Twenty will mind my sharing this story":

Dan,

I'm hanging on by my last thread. I've been crying out to God for years. He doesn't hear me. I don't know why. Please, I implore you, pray for me, in whatever way you pray, in whatever way you understand God. I'm far too fearful to say "I'm your mud (wo)man, do with me as you will" because he's already offered me enough suffering. I want joy or nothing at all, going forward. Sometimes I think we are just God's body. God's vehicle. God wanted to FEEL so he needed a body. That's us. And it seems some of us get the "joy" assignment while others get the "pain" assignment.
_______________________________

Dear Miss NoName,

Thank you for still being there. Let's talk. I am sorry you feel pain. I want to see if we can get you past it. I have a lot to say, and I hope you will patiently try to sew it all together in your mind. The bad thing about language is that it is linear; it strings out piece by piece what is really a whole. The listener has to apply skill to rebuild the whole. We are working on revision, the healing and correction of the past, and you have a lot of past to be healed and corrected. The change in you will come by a change in your perspective.

When I say "cracking Anonymous," I mean cracking that hard shell perspective that you've got. I hope to help you slough that perspective off. You remember Neville finding himself trapped in a tomb, his skull? That was his mind of perspectives formed in this experience of death. He squished himself out of that shell. Squish, girl, squish. There is Life just outside the illusion of the shell.

I am, by the way, neither an ordained minister, certified counselor, licensed mental health practitioner, nor qualified to help you in any way other than to discuss your problems with you and offer commonly known advice; i.e., my opinions. As your neighbor, I hope you are availing yourself of Neville Goddard books, lectures, and audios; and are reading the Christian Bible Epistles, Genesis and Exodus, etc..

I just posted an essay about living Aramaicly -- according to the ancient Aramaic scriptures -- WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAW. It is heeding the faith in freedom. I hope you have the patience to work through Victor Alexander's translations from the ancient Aramaic (http://www.v-a.com/bible/supporters/). Galatians, by the way, is in "letters."

Your mind has to believe things to your own advantage. There is no joy assignment or pain assignment. It is a transition assignment for all of us. God is becoming in the locus of YOU. That bit in your mind that says "I" is Him dumbed down to you. No offense. If your consciousness is his consciousness, how can he not hear you? "For we know that he hears us . . . if we ask anything according to his will," (1 John 5:15 reordered).

I am sorry you have had such a rough time of it, but you have to believe good things. This is a big part of the transition. "Abraham" is the MERCIFUL Father in you. The real Big Guy is there in you and I. And you, like everyone else, have a promise of laughter and joy. It comes through the wives we are making. Do you understand that you are all the characters in the stories? It is the revelation of God, and he is you. So the Bible is the revelation of you. Like I said, you are Abraham, and you are Sarah, and you are Hagar. You are in transition from Abram and Sarai. Hagar is an Egyptian, the pleasures of the flesh. You have been shortchanged there, but the principle remains: The flesh does not commend us to God, only the Life itself does. The flesh nudges us -- the fact that we are cursed by it -- to accept the grace of God in the Life he offers. Then God brings forth the promise in your past.

I'm getting off track. God made you, and you are making your "wife." That is why little girls are so sweet and innocent and wives, well, not so much: wives are made by their husbands. Hagar is man creating his own life. Sarah is his getting it from the Merciful Father. That brings forth many nations and many mansions in your life. Is this the way you read your Bible, Anonymous? You are paying attention to the flesh and are not accounting yourself dead already to it. I mean you stay here, but account the things you as God desire AS BEING ALREADY ESTABLISHED IN YOUR PAST. I know you do not see them, but "the faith" is that the Ineffable Most High has ALREADY CREATED THEM. All good things come from the Father of Light AND ARE GIVEN TO YOU.

He is saying, "Yes, what good thing do you want? I have it for you," and is listening to your mind for what you believe IS. "My promise is to become whatever you say you have, for I am Eil, the Shaddai, the Provider of EVERYTHING -- thus you DO have it." And he peers in. What is he finding? Fear, sadness, hurt you are not letting go. You have to forgive the past and revise it to EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO WANT TO HAVE HAD. You say to yourself, I had a wonderful childhood, I was so loved and cared for. I loved everyone, and they loved me. I had a great time. And now I am . . . " What are you now if you were that? THAT is what to feel real knowing that consciousness, this consciousness, is the only reality.

"But Dan, that is a lie." No, what we imagine in the faith is the Truth. "God" is the action of imagining. Imagining makes it real. "But I never have experienced it." Imagine it as an experience. Take a good bite of chocolate and imagine a warm, loving embrace. Swoon. Feel it over and over and over again (just once for the chocolate) until it takes on all the sense of reality, that you are thinking from your state of swooning. Brush your teeth and sleep in joy.

Live Aramaicly. According to the scriptures. By imagining, not by this outward life. Believe and trust in God who loves you and gave himself for you.

Sorry, but I have to go. Else what I have made my wife will . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home