The Becoming God

Saturday, September 02, 2017

The Technique is Belief

Dear What's in a Name,

I want you to believe. Learning that 'Abraham' means the Merciful Father IN you, you have to believe that the Merciful Father is in you. Learning that causation is by imagining, you have to believe that imagining causes. Told that God loves you and is with you, you have to believe God is with you and loving you. He hears you, heals you, forgives you, provides for you -- you have to believe it as your present reality.

Believing is the technique that makes everything become real. I was kind of loosely a Congregational Methodist growing up. I got into meditation and the occult, metaphysics for awhile. I met a demon and got into a Pentecostal fellowship right away, because I found out that stuff was real. My worldview was switched around, but asking for the gift of tongues, God wouldn't touch me. I did not know that cursed is everyone who does not continue to do EVERYTHING in the Law: one fault and you are out. I sure found out, though. I had a lot of faults, and I was wailing. I believed I was rejected because I WAS. I didn't know the verse, but I found out the reality. And I believed. I couldn't make up the difference, so all I could do in utter desperation was to cast my self-control out of myself and lay myself before God's mercy.

I cast self-control out of myself as an entity and submitted myself to God in utter surrender. I had nothing else I could do. Nowhere to go. All gates were open. And I believed he was glorious God, and that I was his. Whatever he wanted to do with me, whatever purpose he came up with, I was his meat. I believed that. And he said, "Remember this, and it is all right." Remember this? Continue in belief. He is there, and he is powerful, and he is conscious, and he speaks, and I am his.

You have heard great evangelists, read the Bible, followed Neville's logic, read my blog. All you have to do now is to BELIEVE it. The past is dead. All you can do now is to fix it by believing it, as horrible as it was, was good. Not that the horrible was good, but was good instead of horrible. Construct what SHOULD HAVE BEEN, and believe it was. Forgive and let it go. "Isn't it wonderful?" may sound insane to you, but if you live it in your imagination and believe, it is what will become.

2 Comments:

  • What I don't understand about "belief" is that it seems a requisite only for good things. As I understand "the Law" it is in operation 24/7 whether or not we are even aware of it. E.g. "I will never be certain that it was not some woman treading in the winepress who started that subtle change in men's mind." Neville goes on and on about "not recognizing our own harvest." Its seem the bad things happen effortlessly. People manifest all day long, with no conscious awareness of or belief in the process or mechanics of it.

    But when it comes to good things, desires, things we want, then it's all these conditions that must be met, some of which are difficult to impossible for some people, given their circumstances. State akin to sleep, feel it solidly real, MUST be from first person perspective, no distractions (do you live in a noisy city?), be there now, no shred of doubt permitted. Loyalty, even if it takes years. It's vexing, quite honestly.

    I'm not fully understanding your paragraph where you said God wouldn't touch you regarding tongues. One fault and you're out? I guess I'm out then. My faults are many, I'm sure. Since I was a child, I've felt rejected by God. And just as you said of yourself, I believed that because I WAS/AM. What I don't understand is, if "I am God" how can I relinquish self-control anyway? Are we the opernant power? Or is it as the traditional church teaches, there's you AND God?

    The weird thing is, before I ever heard anything of causative imagining, long ago I would have very vivid, solidly real daydreams, with myself experiencing it in first person, then coming out of it and feeling the "shock" Neville talks of, of being back in the actual reality. I mean I really did it effortlessly. None of it ever came to pass. None of it. Is it because I did not have the conscious awareness/belief that I was selecting a new reality? People do that all the time, not having the conscious awareness/belief that they are selecting a new reality - hence "not recognizing their own harvest." And I cant seem to do it anymore. I feel broken. Dead inside.

    Can you tell me how you interpret the book of Romans, Chapter 9? Specifically where it gets to the vessels or honor and dishonor part?

    By Anonymous Miss Broken, at 9:03 AM  

  • Please see my next post 9/2/2017, Continuing With Anonymous.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home