The Becoming God

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Invite God to Imagine You Healed, Having What You Want

I have replayed my healings many times in my mind trying to discern what it was that instigated the healing. I think I detect a feature. In each instance God was invited in some way to imagine me healed. With Charles Hunter we all were directed to examine our limbs to see if any were uneven length. Held up to YHWH, he said, "Jesus, please make all these (limbs held up to you) the right length." God imagined thus that they were the same length, and they became so, including my shorter arm.

At Christian Chapel, up in the prayer room Bradley placed his hand on my hyper-extended lower vertebrae and said, "Jesus, let my hand be your hand, and heal Dan's back." God imagined thus Bradley's hand was His hand healing my back, and my back was healed. 

Again, the muscle between my left shoulder blade and spine was killing me. Getting ready for bed, I was thinking of how everything in my experience was God's imagination, the Intelligence of the Ineffable Most High. Marveling, my mind reeling in the thought, I said to that Intelligence, "You can heal me." And the pain vanished.

Kathryn Kuhlman said so emphatically, "O Holy Spirit, you are welcome here." That is God's imagination. "Heal." And He did.

Ask God to imagine you healed, having what you want. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home