The Becoming God

Monday, December 19, 2016

Have You Heard/Read Neville Goddard's Lecture, "The Cabala"?

https://freeneville.com/the-cabala-jan-1-1965-neville-goddard-lecture/
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xF1sa836qck

I just discovered this lecture myself. Christ in you is the little child (see the biblical Book of Proverbs, chapter 8). It, Wisdom, works by delight. What do you do when the present situation would make you crumble in fear? Delight. Check it out.

Let's see if I've got this right:

Christ is our awareness of being,
Christ is the little child,
The little child is the mouth of God,
The mouth of God is the breath of God,
The breath of God is the spirit,
The spirit is the Imagination.

What we do while waiting in negative situation (aren't they all?) for manifestation is rejoice that the present is past, and we delight in that fact. And we work toward it's going away sooner with forgiveness of it and with organized, disciplined thinking. Read Raymond Holliwell's chapter on the Law of Thinking:
http://dreamingtribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/working-with-the-law-raymond-holliwell-pdf.pdf#page13

4 Comments:

  • Little late, sorry for that, but I've somethings to read I see,things found on the page of Mr.TwentyTwenty, bin there several times, so I'm going to read, and come back later with a reaction, perhaps even questions :)

    Mary Christmas to you and your spouse

    Thanks for thinking of me!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:11 PM  

  • Red the lecture but it has to much abracadabra for me, I don't understand the part with the child/mouth/wind, propbably because I'm not femiliar with the script or perhaps because it is not in my native (Dutch) language

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:27 AM  

  • As for reading working with the law, the law of thinking, is as I see it know that I should have better control over my thoughts and don't let them unsupervised wonder ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:27 AM  

  • So interesting: I first assumed your name was Dutch, then saw on internet that it could be Belgian, and it turns out my first assumption was correct. I hope my next post (12/22/2016) will explain the importance of the child, mouth, wind, Man, etc.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home