The Becoming God

Friday, December 02, 2016

The Quest for the Real Jesus: New Movie Campaign by Victor Alexander

I see that Mr. Alexander has started a new Indiegogo campaign to make "The Quest for the Real Jesus." This would be a film version, I presume, of his recently published work, Story of Jesus from His Own Words. If any of you would be interested in getting what Jesus and the prophets actually said about Himself out into the public, I encourage you to visit the indiegogo.com web site: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-quest-for-the-real-jesus#/ and support Victor's efforts to make the movie. Buy the book. I am waiting for my copy to arrive. I will let you know what I think of it soon, but do not wait to support Vic. Who else can and will explain to us the meaning of the Aramaic that was used of Jesus? Visit v-a.com/bible/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home