The Becoming God

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Telepathy: How God is Wired

I am a bit fascinated with thought transference. I know my thoughts are influencing others. How? One person said my pineal gland's ether is vibrating and causing the change in them. Another says I am sending them Aka threads via Huna and Piko Piko. Tea? I do not think God is wired that way. I think God is wired "in-house."

I understand God to be imagining us. All of us together at one time. I do not send vibes or strings to any "other." They are not other. God imagines me sending my imagination to another, and simultaneously imagines the other imagining he or she is "receiving" my thoughts. Two can communicate "telepathically" simultaneously at opposite ends of the universe because it is God who is simultaneously imagining them.

We are individuals, but in reality we all are within a field of God's imagination. Think, for illustration's sake, of a large area electrical grid. From one place the electricity goes out to everywhere on the grid. One electricity. One field. But all over the place there are individual filaments burning. A filament at one end of the field is burning the same electricity as a filament at the opposite end of the field. It don't need no stinkin' bridge of vibration or strand to connect to the other filament; it is already connected to it via the electrical grid.

And we are all connected in house. God does not need exterior connections.


1 Comments:

  • You're right! God imagines us, reality is a thought. 'Physicality' - existence independent of consciousness - is an illusion.

    By Anonymous Scott, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home