The Becoming God

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I Believe in Jesus Christ . . . All of Them . . . Each and Every One of Them

I marvel how people can prove the Bible by what it says without seeking the soul of what it says. The Bible says that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and wore a robe dipped in blood. I believe that, but I believe that you and I--all of us--are that robe dipped in blood. "Jesus Christ" is the Father--his power and wisdom--that is in us. He desired this, and he gave it birth: God's desire for it is the "virgin," and we are the child.

Unlike Neville Goddard, though, I do not discount the possibility of there having been a teacher of righteousness in Israel who was "Jesus Christ." Mark, certainly, drew upon the life of Gautama Buddha for his Gospel (see the Christian Lindtner Theory), but that does not mean that there was not a comparable teacher among the Jews who exemplified the enlightenment of God within him. An actual 'Jesus' or James or person who understood and could actualize God's kingdom which was within him as it is within us. I believe in THAT Jesus Christ, even if it were only Mark's own perception.

But what of his work of salvation? The Manifestation is the manifestation of that which has been from before the beginning. There was no work being done by him, and there is no work being done in you or I. The work was done before the first day, from before God's intelligence sneezed into BEING. Back then he determined what is. This is revelation of what IS. We are only discovering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home