The Becoming God

Sunday, August 06, 2017

Assumption: The Law of Effect and Cause

We have had cause and effect wrong all this time. With God, it is assumption of potential fulfilled--EFFECT BEFORE CAUSE: "Believe ye receive (effect), and ye shall have (cause)" (Mark 11:24, parentheses mine). As the Original Mind sees it, all things, all states ARE. Unfortunately, while all good things are, all bad things are, also. The Original Mind is STRATIFIED. Metaphorically, the good is at the top and the bad at the bottom. The bad is not very nice. The good is very nice: honest, helpful, loving, generous, polite, forgiving, etc. Forty-two years ago Jesus said to me, "Come unto me." He was saying, "Be the top, the good stuff. Dwell in the top stratum of the Original Mind--assume the EFFECT of knowing the oneness of God."

In that top stratum everything good is, so of what I want and desire, "I have it." It might not look like I have it, but I do. At least, that is my assumption. I am in and of the top stratum, so I have received what I desire. And I shall have it, the CAUSE. (Now something from Robert Young's Literal Translation of the Bible introduction: Young observed that the ancient Hebrew actually had no future tense. So the "I shall have" should be read, "I have.")

Be good. And as you are good, be grateful and confident and all the things that belong to the top stratum. Believe you have the effect, and you have the cause.

You don't want to put the cart before the horse, but you do want the carrot there! The carrot is the effect the horse believes it has, and the horse is the cause of the cart's movement you desire. And you? You're the Original Mind.

"Bah! Humbug! If you want a nail in the board, you have to hit the nail with a hammer. It is cause--hammer, then effect--nail in the board."

Hammers do not hit nails on their own. It is something we want done. We plan. We see the finished nail driven into the board before we grab hammer or nail. We are CONSCIOUSNESS, and we have effect in mind before even considering cause. Assumption is effect; cause will be taken care of by decisions from the Original Mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home