The Becoming God

Monday, July 24, 2017

Seven Words to Peace

I had been up to the front and had confessed with full belief that Jesus Christ is my lord and savior. I confessed my sins and accepted God's forgiveness and felt really good about it. Sometime later I asked for the gift of tongues, and did not receive them. In fact, I found that although I had accepted Jesus Christ, he had not accepted me. I had given him my mouth to use, so I gave him more: my tongue, lips, breath, lungs, larynx, throat, life, my future, any kids I might have in the future. Still, not with a ten-foot pole.

I was disturbed and dismayed beyond words. This was real stuff: God and me, mano y mano; me reaching and getting a cold shoulder. Through revelation I discovered that I had been giving myself to God as another, as his peer: "I, separate from you, give you this part of myself, my "life," and if I do not like what you do with it, I reserve the right to take it back."

It doesn't work that way, folks. I also discovered that God had given me the life that I was supposedly giving to him in that he had made me, a mudman, to live. His spirit was animating this mud, which was "me," and I had nothing of my own. Nothing. Although I had nothing and it was his life, from birth I had pursued my own interests, done whatever I wanted, fulfilled my purposes with never a "Thank you" to him, nor ever the questions, "What did you animate me with your life for? What was your purpose for me?"

I was suddenly apoplexed. I almost couldn't think anymore. Lording over my life without regard for God's purpose made me a thief. I was in rebellion against God. And losing. I saw one ray of hope in his forgiveness of my sins up until then: I would stop absolutely all self-lordship and all self-control. I found a way to cast of all that out of myself, and I waited for directions. Everything would be his purpose now: no word from him; no movement from me. Man, those ministers with their hands on me really had to be patient.

I saw myself kneeling at the trunk of a large, felled tree. I was in a high clearing in the mountains. With my head bowed, I could still sense the glow of God's glory spreading across the sky above me. He was near, and I was not moving until he said something. I said to the source of that glory in acquiescence: "You are glorious God; I am mud, a mud man. Whatever you want me to do, that is what I will do."

I have no idea whether I said that out loud or only in my mind. We waited. I listened. And then I heard distinctly, but in the softest of voices, "Remember this, and it is all right." No quest; no payback; no assignments. All of what I had done, and all of what I would do, was forgiven if I would just remembered this: He is glorious God, and I am a mud man. Just, "Remember this, and it is all right."

Seven words and my present, past, and future were forgiven. I rehearsed the latter part: "it is all right." "Remember this" (like I was going to forget?) "AND IT IS ALL RIGHT." I was accepted! Talk about a peace that passes all understanding! Gratitude and appreciation and love and joy and adoration all welled up in my heart beyond my ability to express. Deep in my bowels I felt praise, thanks, and adoration flooding my insides. It welled up approaching my throat, and my lips started to quiver, to form words on their own. The minister next to me (still awake!) said, "Don't try to control it. Just let it go." Man, I have no intention of trying to control anything, and my voice broke forth expressing praise and worship in a language I can only guess was Oriental, completely on its own. I exercised no control over it at all.

So, how does this square with being God and all imagination, consciousness the only reality? In my book, perfectly. We are God's consciousness, "spirit," imbued in the flesh of his intelligence become man. We are that which give it spiritual life. In the transition of imbuement (which I call the flip from God-consciousness to human-consciousness), we necessarily forget everything. For how could we human while being conscious of being God? So in complete ignorance of being God, I lived my life for my sake instead of that forgotten entity. I am the man, but it was for my purpose as God that I imbued the man; let's get the show on the road! Just go ahead and live your life, dude. What I have done or will do with God who have also become men is of little consequence except that it become illustrative and communicative of me: Right. Kind. Benevolent. Loving. Remember Me, and everything is all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home