The Becoming God

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Teach Your Children Assumption Well to Avoid Their Parents' Hell

I was raised by just my mother who, God bless her, was not particularly academic. I received no instruction or counseling, no direction in school from her. I honestly thought that school was required babysitting to keep us out of trouble until we're 18. I had absolutely no idea that it was opportunity to learn and prepare for life.

Do not let your children suffer this. They need purpose, to be going to school and living for something more important than their phones. Teach them assumption. What do you want to be? You can be that. Assume that you are that already. What is it like? What do you do? What do you need to know to be able to do that? And etc. They can always change their assumption. It is better to learn too much than too little, to be over equipped than under.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home