The Becoming God

Friday, July 14, 2017

On Full Assurance

"Being fully assured." Loyalty. It is not that you experience assumption and manifestation goes on automatic regardless of whatever else you do; it is your continued assurance that it is--is--done and your loyalty to that . . . assumption. The language of the church regarding the eternal security one has in what God has done though the work of Jesus Christ applies to assumption because that is what Jesus Christ is. The church has just changed the time and the place.

You don't have to keep doing your imagined event over and over after you have entered the assumption, but you have to accept that it is done. For really done. I don't see it, but it does exist. What is on automatic is what you currently believe. If that is that your assumption isn't working, that is what you manifest. The world is established by faith, "and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me" (Galatians 2:20 KJV [From before the Beginning in becoming me]).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home