The Becoming God

Monday, April 08, 2024

I Believe in the Representative

I have recently been reading Dr. Ray Charles Jarman, Dr. Frank C. Laubach, Neville Goddard, Florence Shinn, Kuhlman and some others. One of them mentioned Jesus as the Representative of God. I think it was Jarman. It clicked in me that the Milta, the Manifestation of the Consciousness of the Ineffable (in my opinion), IS the Representative--the only true Representative--of God. It (the Milta) became localized to us in the incarnation of Jesus Christ, Eashoa Msheekha of Allaha (Aramaic: the Life-giving Anointed of the Godhead). Can the Milta, the "Logos," who is a quality (the good, loving, beneficial, Life-giving) of the Ineffable's Consciousness, incarnate in a person representative of Itself, Itself being that person? I'm thinking, "Yeah." Accept, love, honor and obey the Representative as you would the One He represents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home