The Becoming God

Monday, April 01, 2024

The War of IS

We are in a war, the war of IS. Assumption is a battle. "The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is His name . . . Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy" (Exodus 15:3,6 KJV, emphasis mine). The IS war is a won war, more that 13 billion years old and going on strong, until we learn our part. Our part is to consider what IS, and to believe--to assume--that in truth it IS. What we believe IS, the LORD makes BECOME. "Come unto Me," He says in Matthew 11:28-30, "and learn your part in the war and how to do it."

Uh, Dan, I've read that part, . . .

28. "Come to me, all you mourners and carriers of burdens, and I shall give you peace.
29. "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, as I am easy* (peaceful) and gentle of heart, and you shall find peace in your souls.
30. "For my yoke is pleasant and my burden is light" (Alexander).

. . . and it doesn't sound like a war or a battle to me.

It is a won war (for the Ineffable has assumed its end) we are in the middle of. It gets harder when you are conscious of being on the cross. That is the time to really be with Him, the Milta.

Project: on the loose-leaf half-pages I journal on, I intend to script what I believe IS, in spite of what the world seems to be that denies the reality of my desire; i.e., to deny the denial. Then to regularly read, review, and rewrite as necessary what I assume IS, and believe that it IS, something like the It Works booklet--a running prayer list. Prayer is for experimenting with, Neville said. It proves what IS. When it works, you have found Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home