The Becoming God

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter, the Great Feast of Christianity: a Short Look at "Story of Jesus" by Victor Alexander

I think the following excerpt from Vic Alexander's Story of Jesus From His Own Words is apropos for Easter morning. It is from John 12, appearing on pages 145 to 147 in one printing Story of Jesus, and on pages 110-113 in the other (I just happen to have both):
__________________

"If someone becomes my servant they shall follow me, and where I go there also my servants shall go. And whoever serves me shall find favor with my Father.

"My being is troubled now, and what shall I say, 'Father, deliver me from this hour'? But it is to fulfill this hour that I have come. (Edit: emphasis mine; this is the meaning of the Aramaic in Mark 15:34!)

"Creator, glorify your name."

And a voice sounded from heaven: "Be glorified! And again glorify!"

This is the moment when the Creator gave His name to His Son. That is what Umma-noo-Eil means - which was spoken of in Matthew 1:23. In English the name has been changed to 'Emanuel.' The name is not 'Emanuel' in the ancient Aramaic language; His name is Ummanoeil. That 's how it should be written and explained. So 'Emanuel' was not a name; it described Eashoa: He was 'Eil in the flesh.' (Edit: Immanuel was not Jesus' name, it is a description of what He, the Milta--the Manifestation of Allaha, IS, God-in-the-flesh!)

And the people that stood by heard it and said, "An angel spoke with him."

"It was not for my sake that this utterance was heard," replied Eashoa. "But for your sake.

"Now the judgment of this universe is at hand. Now the ruler of the world here shall be cast out. And as I surely will rise out of the earth, I shall empower every human being to come to Me." (Edit: here is Matthew 11:28--He GIVES the power to actually go to Him.)

Eashoa Msheekha was speaking of His Crucifixion.

This he said to show by what death He would die.

The crowds said to Him, "We have understood from the Law that the Msheekha shall rule to eternity, how can you say that the raising of the Son of Man was predestined? Who is this Son of Man?"

Eashoa said to them, "For a short while longer, walk in the light, those who have the light, so that the darkness does not overtake you. Whoever walks in the darkness does not know where he goes. While you have the light walk in the light, so you will be known as the children of light."

These things Eashoa spoke to them, and then He went where He would not be seen by them.

And even as he performed all these miracles before them, they did not believe in Him. So the prophecy of Isaiah was fulfilled, who said, Maryah, who believes upon hearing us, and to whom is the Arm to be revealed? (The reference is to Eashoa Msheekha being the Right Arm of Maryah Allaha - this is what 'He sits from the Right of the Father' means.) (Edit: Eashoa, Jesus, does not advocate for us at the right of the Father; Eashoa, the Life-giver, IS the Right of the Father. All goodness and blessing comes from the power of God HE IS.)
_________________

"But it is to fulfill this hour that I have come." This is the meaning of the Aramaic words in the Aramaic New Testament in Mark 15:34 - "Eil, Eil, l'mana shwiq-tani." That is, "Allaha, Allaha, wherefore did you destined me" (page 177/137). In other words, "For this you destined me" (found on age page 9/5). Jesus was not saying, "Why have you forsaken me?" He was saying, "HERE I AM!" For God is revealed in His self-giving. God destined Eashoa, the Life-giving Right Arm Manifestation of Himself, to be the cleansing agent of Daniel chapter 9:24. ASK for His forgiveness, receive His power to approach Him, and GO.

The Story of Jesus From His Own Words is a keeper. And no, I do not get paid by Vic, I just want you and yours to know the real Jesus, Marran Eashoa Msheekha, the Milta, IN THE PRESENT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home