The Becoming God

Friday, March 29, 2024

Another Note From Vic Alexander

I replied to Vic saying I had shared his Easter greeting with everyone. He said:

"Glad you like it, Dan.  Of course, I'm glad you shared it.  I am planning to bring back online my Bible translation project website www.v-a.com.  It's going to cost me $1,000 per year for the webhosting and domain, and I must have a credit card, which I don't anymore.  All my credit cards have been denied to me by the issuers.  I'm off the Internet essentially -- Vic Alexander"

Can anyone help Vic get v-a.com back online? I know he was born May 7, 1943, which puts him broaching 81 years old, and that he was ill for quite awhile. He doesn't have a lot of money, or income--a thousand dollars is difficult to come by. . . . in this world, that is. Let's see him in that world, the Bible world, having everything he needs, bills PAID, and v-a.com online enjoyed by and enriching everyone. And if you can help in the physical . . . 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home