The Becoming God

Friday, June 18, 2021

Exodus 3 Burning Thorn Bush Theophany Of Jesus Christ Inside YOUR Mind

The burning thorn bush was a theophany of Jesus Christ inside Moses' mind. Moses was meditating on God's overflowing super-abundance (Jethro). The Messenger who is the face of God, Jesus, in MY mind said, "Come unto Me." I saw that His speaking directly into my brain was a good trick, but I did not know how to do it, how to go to Him, what He meant.

He meant that He was right there, in my brain, kind of behind my imagination, watching, listening, presenting thoughts, manifesting their projection (or is that projecting their manifestation?). His point was that He was right THERE, in my brain, my imagination. Here. I generally live my life as though He were far away, out of sight, out of mind. Oops. THIS (waving my arms to indicate myself and everything around me) is HIM! It is projected OF Him. He is just kind of behind it, but there He IS -- zero distance from my heart and mind! I find that I can envision Him, the "Face" of God, as a bar of light situated in my skull. From It ā€œIā€ and my world come. I cannot think, speak, or act without His knowing it all together (see Psalm 139).

And He is in EVERYONE'S mind just the same. The same Guy (the Eternal!) in each of us. That is how available faith is to everyone. If he or she will just believe that He is there being what He is, doing what He does, THAT is the door to open one's self to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home