The Becoming God

Saturday, April 17, 2021

The Entire Universe is Poo: Connect the Dots for You - A Fresh Beginning

I would like to apologize to readers who check this blog regularly. I have been remiss in posting what God has been showing me. Because He obviously is not done yet. And I am kind of overwhelmed by what it is He is teaching me. Much bigger than I thought. By the way, you will find God Himself to be a very good and competent teacher of what the scriptures mean if you take Him on as your primary instructor. Nobody can paint a picture (illustration is His language) quite like He does.

What set me off initially was the revelation of poo. Not a very pleasant topic for sure, but after it was defined in my mind my understanding of it began to expand exponentially. I have an imagic world view, and all I can say is that the image of poo - excretion - is a big thing. Abel in the Bible is transitoriness. The entire universe in "now" - Cain - transitions constantly into poo. It is that big. Already I have a like a thousand things to share about what God has been showing me, which would make this post a bit to big for me to write or for you to read. So I am going to write bunches of short notes, contributions to the development of my world view hopefully in you. Dots, as it were, for you to connect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home