The Becoming God

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Could We Have All Of V-A.COM In Book Form? Vic Alexander is Still Working for the Ancient Aramaic Church Jesus Headed in the Season of Grace (and Still Does Today)

I have been e-mailing back and forth with Vic Alexander. He is alive and well as far as I can tell. His mind had been affected by some very strong medical treatments; seems to be much clearer now. Born May 7th, 1943, he will soon be 78 years old. He says, "I would use blogger (one of my suggestions), but I have too many problems to deal with now. The worst one is that I can't shoot my new movie MALIBU SUNRISE because of COVID-19. And the fact that I don't have even $5,000 to buy a laptop to post the synopsis and find actors on the Internet." Yes, he still wants to produce and direct movies. I encouraged him to get back to his v-a.com work for the Kingdom. I tell everyone, if you do not have Alexander's translations, you do not actually have the Bible. In fact, without his worldview it is highly unlikely you have even a clue as to what the Bible is really about. Vic's most recent e-mail reply was:

Vic Alexander (vicalexander37@gmail.com)

Thank you again, Dan. I will at sometime in the future, when I have a $300 laptop, publish my entire v-a.com Bible directory in book form. This way I will have my entire translation and notes and commentaries in book form. It might be two or three volumes. I will copyright them with the Library of Congress. And I will not sell them thru Amazon.com or any other publisher online. I will sell them from my home address, using newspaper and magazine ads. (May you live forever, Vic.)

If you can buy a used laptop and send it to my home address in Glendale, I will appreciate it very much.

God bless,
Vic Alexander

Apparently, Vic could use some marketing assistance for his translations from the ancient Aramaic. With the sense of a native speaker of Aramaic who had studied the ancient scribal language, he spent THOUSANDS of hours over more than a decade - two decades? - in an effort to faithfully translate what the original authors of the scriptures actually MEANT by what they SAID. Vic was not a committee, an institution with numerous degreed scholars, editors, various contributors, proofreaders, etc.. He was his ability and knowledge with God's Word, mano y mano. He had to correct the dictionaries he used; they just weren't adequate. He found that other translations had errors, mistranslations, misconceptions, inventions, alterations, corruptions and perversions of meaning almost everywhere. I confess I have a hard time getting anywhere before Alexander's translation sends my head spinning with illumination and insights altering my whole understanding of the Scriptures. And he says it all with the ease of falling off a log. He knows how bad the other translations are. Not a theologian, he doesn't know how good his own translations actually are.

If my neighbor had done this work, what would I pay for a copy of it? Personally, I have bought the New Testament in both paper and hardbound; individual books of Genesis, Exodus, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel-Jonah-Zechariah-Malachi; Story of Jesus From His Own Words; and Old Testament Scriptures (includes afore mentioned O.T. books plus Proverbs and Qohlat [Ecclesiastes], NOT the whole O.T.). Why the redundancy? I like Vic. I appreciate what he has done. I want to support him in his work, for his work. For his ministry to me and my understanding of the Man and of the Reality. I have wandered; his translations have called me back. Do I care that they have some typos and other incidental faults? Not a bit. In fact, I have something of an affection for them, for they remind me that here was one man who labored to give me the best possible version of the Bible he could. I have faults, too. Can't help but love him.

So I humbly ask you to consider purchasing some of Vic Alexander's works at Amazon.com, for yourself and/or for others. They were all completed before his medical treatments, and you have to actively search for them on Amazon using his name, internal links, etc.. I only use physical books, not Kindle e-books. Or perhaps you would consider making a direct contribution to Vic. Cash, or perhaps that laptop he needs. His birthday is May 7.

His e-mail address is vicalexander37@gmail.com

Vic's physical address is:

Vic Alexander

1129 Linden Ave #2

Glendale, CA 91201

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home