The Becoming God

Monday, April 12, 2021

Can Anyone Fund A Laptop For Vic Alexander?

I was curious how Vic Alexander was responding to my e-mails if he did not have a computer. I am not a cell phone or smart phone user, and have never texted. I asked him if he preferred to get book orders sent directly to him, and if I could get his book on worldview. He responded:

Vic Alexander (vicalexander37@gmail.com)

Hi Dan, I don't have any books. My first problem is not being able to write on a laptop. This note I am typing one letter at a time with my right pointer finger on a small cell phone.

God bless,

Vic Alexander

I do not know or care what has happened to Vic's previous computers and laptops. We have all gone through numbers of them. I have an old homemade tower stored in the attic and a tiny Lenovo desktop I got for $70 just to get the Windows 10 that was on it. After I get my second shot maybe I can deliver something to Vic - not sure either is better than what he has got.

I have been thinking of opening a GoFundMe drive for Vic to get an adequate laptop - don't think he can do that for himself on a cell phone - though I encourage him to BELIEVE HE HAS RECEIVED EXACTLY WHAT HE DESIRED WITH JOY, APPRECIATION, AND GRATITUDE. I am going to send him something directly at;

Vic Alexander

1129 Linden Ave. #2

Glendale, CA 91201

I hope you will support him, too. Here is one of the passages Vic translated that changed my understanding:

Malachi 3:10. "All the nation brings its tithes into my stores and there is food in my house, and they test me with this," said the Almighty Lord, "and I open a window for you in heaven and shower you with blessings until you say, 'this is more than enough.' 11. "And I shall cry out against the pestilence so as it may not destroy the fruit of the earth, and not one of the earth's vines shall be ruined," said the Almighty Lord. 12. "And all the nations shall glorify you, as you will become the land of my desire," said the Almighty Lord. 13. "Your words [weigh] heavily on me," said the Lord. "And if you say, 'What did we say against you?' 14. "You said, 'It is in vain working for the Lord, and what wealth did we gain by guarding his treasures* and walking meekly before the Almighty Lord?'" (Alexander).

You have never heard this preached in any church. They WERE bringing their tithes into the storehouse and God WAS proving His faithfulness to the nations...and yet they did not appreciate GOD'S DISPLAY OF FATHERLY LOVE TO THEM! THAT's why they were cursed with a curse. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home