The Becoming God

Friday, April 02, 2021

Heading For Healing 26: Comprehending God's Love Plan

Shortly after I was saved in 1975, I had a fantasy of what Jesus had done for me. In my imagination I saw him scourged, his back torn up like hamburger for my faults and failures. Mine. I wanted with everything I had to be the one being punished instead of Jesus, and in my imagination I received a verbal explanation of why it had to be him. I could not pay the price owed God for my misuse of His life. I owed God the whole perfect life He had given me. I did not have one to give Him. I could not double up on the second half of mine. A WHOLE PERFECT SINLESS life was what I owed, and there was absolutely no way I or anyone else could possibly come up with one. Ours were spoiled from the get-go short of Jesus substituting his for ours. Death is the punishment for sin - variance from God's will and nature - and if I paid for my sin I would just be dead. That was just the way it was and is. By substituting his life for mine, Jesus effectively bought me. And though then with my sin, death could not hold him, for he did God's will by saving me for love's sake. By becoming my lord Jesus bought, as it were, the privilege to forgive me, and I was forgiven. There was no measure for the gratitude I felt.

Listening to T. L. Osborn expound on Healing En Masse, I caught mention of God's Love Plan. Oh yes, I thought, THAT'S what was explained to me when I saw Jesus scourged and crucified in 1975. The Bible is God's Love Book. His love is the over-theme of the whole thing. It (creation) all started with His imagining its end in love. This world is destined to be beautiful. He wants His LOVE demonstrated as a witness to His will and nature. T. L. preached His LOVE, and God healed. The original meaning of the Greek word euangelion, 'gospel', is "reward," the reward for bringing good news. The reward is worth the endeavor.

T. L. Osborn on God's Big Love Plan:

T.L. Osborn on Love: The More Excellent Way The preacher T. L. saw at 2:18 in this video was William M. Branham in Portland, Oregon.

Dr. TL Osborn - God's Love Plan 01

Dr. TL Osborn - God's Love Plan 02

Dr. TL Osborn - God's Love Plan 03

Dr. TL Osborn - God's Love Plan 04

05 Love Power TL Osborn

T.L. Osborn - The Secret of His Power

7 Keys for Miracle Ministry - Dr. TL Osborn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home