The Becoming God

Monday, March 15, 2021

Be Satisfied: the Magic of Being Imagic

John 16:23-24 Alexander: "And on that day you will not ask me anything. Amen, amen, I am telling you, that whatever you ask of my Father in my name, you shall receive. Even though until now you have not asked anything in my name. Ask and be assured* (satisfied) that your joy shall be complete."

You want the parousia of YHWH, Jesus in you? ASK AND BE SATISFIED.

Personally, I try to read scripture without futures. Everything is past whether it has happened yet or not, for all things WERE to God before the Beginning of Genesis 1:1. I.e., "Ask and be satisfied that your joy IS complete." YHWH is the Image we are the image of. We are It shedding Its ignorance. Go straight to the end and sing Thank You, Lord Jesus, I receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home