The Becoming God

Monday, April 08, 2019

Rehnborg’s Resolve: Ask, Do, and Trust

I love exegete Herb Jahn's translation of Matthew 6:6a: "But you, when you pray, enter your pantry and shut your portal."

We call God "Source" and "Cause," and so It is. But that is the point: IT IS SOURCE AND CAUSE!! God’s nature is beneficence, and this benevolent natural law is the power of God usward, the Law of Love. The Law of Love is the law of life (Rehnborg, 387). God Itself is this Law of Love and Provision, and Its relationship to us is that of Father. All It requires of us is that we ask. For if we ask, we honor It as Father, and we as Its sons. Ask, loving God who hears, and our neighbors as ourselves. BUT ASK!! Stipulate precisely what is desired. Raise it up: not just "a job," but wealth, joy, and security.

The will of God is the apparent fact, but the love of God is coming. Ask for what you would have. Expect it has been given, for this is Its standing order. Give to others as God is giving to you, and know that you have what you have asked for. Neville Goddard posed the question often: “Is Imagination Causal?” No. God is, and It is the natural law of the universe. The secret of imagination is that it asks God. Therein are our powers linked as one. Ask! “Men and women ought always to pray, and not faint” (Luke 18:1).

1 Comments:

  • Hi Dan, it's me again, (cheryl). I love this short post! I read your blog every morning because your energy and passion about the true nature of man and God flows off the page and onto me. As someone who has lived most of my 56 years in a lot of darkness in my mind, I have come to realize that it is up to me to put forth the effort to be joyful and experience peace. This post shines bright with the promises of God and my worthiness just by being His Son. A spark is being lit in me and your posts are a fan that helps flame it. Thank You!

    Cheryl

    By Blogger ccraig, at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home