The Becoming God

Friday, March 29, 2019

Aida has a Really Good Question: Adoration May Be the Answer

I received this question as a personal e-mail, but want to share my reply with everyone:

Subject: Healing

Hi Dan! My name is Aida. I discovered your site yesterday and wanted to ask you a question. Neville said that the only reality is our consciousness and nothing comes from the outside. He said man thinks that a virus got him sick, but it is only his imagination. But he contradicted himself in another lecture. Someone asked him why he has a cold, and Neville responded that he is in the world of Caesar and his body decay.

Excuse me for my English, I am French.

Much love Dan!
______________________

Hello, Aida! Thank you for the much love - it's especially poignant to me just now - and for the question. Your English was fine for me; I made very little correction.

Neville was only telling the truth in both instances. Consciousness is the only reality, and he was in the world of Caesar with his body decaying like everyone else's. Caesar is the ignorance we are born into in this world thinking that we can do anything and everything because we are the ruler of this life, as if it were OUR life and not God's. This must be repented of. The ignorance we have from this death - amnesia - the separation of our conscious awareness from God, is the source of sin (Romans 5:12 "because of this death, all have sinned" - no one less or other than everyone else). In spite of that, consciousness still is the only reality, and while we may know this truth philosophically, our ignorance limits the practice and implementation of this knowledge, for Neville, too. That is stuff to learn in overcoming the ignorance. Neville was a better student than most of us.

I am not certain I agree that Neville said the only reality is our consciousness. Consciousness, yes; our consciousness, I don't think so. The virus and the imagination are both in the same consciousness, nothing comes from outside, but what matters is what we do with the consciousness. We are the operant power; we just don't know how to use the power we are. We are here to discover what we are (which is theology, and why I say theology IS the technique).

I hope you will forgive me for a somewhat scattered answer. I have been reading again the summary in Jesus and the New Age of Faith, by Carl F. Rehnborg, and have it on my mind. It is not easy reading, even for me, but I think the gist of it is that God is Good and is Love, and that the universe, God’s Manifestation, is Good and is Love, too. In this situation is a man who devoted himself to God's love to the degree he died to become God's Anointing of Love, the Messiah, for everyone else. It was kind of a gamble that he took in faith, based on the Scriptures, and won. In spiritual reality this was YHWH at the Beginning of creation. Now, either the man or YHWH appear to people as Jesus Christ, which is either YHWH or the man. Maybe both, now. Unnumbered thousands have seen, heard, or have been touched by this person, often for healing. I am among them, having been healed and hearing his voice and receiving miracles. I KNOW that Jesus Christ is real, I am just not sure which one he is.

I do know that when I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, the one thing I wanted was to express my adoration of God. I could say thank you well enough, probably, and to praise him, but there was no way in the world that I could have expressed the love and adoration I felt for God welling up in my heart. Tongues was that. Neville was embraced by pure love, and became it. Was infused with love. My friend and neighbor Janet went into the presence of God in her private devotions, and adoring God she was healed of tuberculosis (I know she had it, because she had given it to me!). Frank C. Laubach adored God in the Philippines, and became the greatest missionary I know of. Well, there is no end to the list.

Emmet Fox wrote The Golden Key about this: do NOT think about your problem; think only about God and adore him. Love is God. I remember how Kathryn Kuhlman first invoked the presence of the Holy Spirit in her meetings, and when everyone was adoring God, then she started announcing the healings. The universes are God’s manifestation. The Tree of Life is a picture of him in the universes - the sefirot are him in them. And thus in us. This is the Consciousness which is the only reality. And it is ours, too.

Thank you again for letting me express these things I have been thinking of.

Dan Steele

PS: In the Book of Genesis man leaves the Paradise and God places a flaming sword facing all directions to protect the way back to the Tree of Life. The flaming sword is not to protect the way from our returning; it is to protect the way FOR our returning. It’s a trail of breadcrumbs the birds can never eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home