The Becoming God

Thursday, March 21, 2019

We Two Receive and Transmit Internally

I often refer to my experience of Jesus speaking to me. I was seeing Jesus in my imagination much as anyone sees in a daydream or visual fantasy, but he turned his head to look me right in the eye and said, "Come unto me," AUDIBLY. Physically, within the brain, without sound having come through the ears. I heard it as SOUND.

The daydream Jesus was no doubt consciousness, whether it be my local bit of consciousness or the universal Consciousness which is "God," and mine part of It. That I HEARD the voice in my physical brain is what amazed me. It was a physical manifestation in the brain's electrical circuits, concrete and empirical--a historical event. At least it was to me.

What gets me now is that it all occurred within my head. Not as a fantasy or hallucination, but as a TRANSMISSION and RECEPTION. My spiritual consciousness transmitted, and my PHYSICAL body acted as a receiver AS A PART of the conscious 'I.' The two performed as a single circuit. THAT blows my mind!!

I am a big believer in instantaneous physical healing, having received such myself--no matter how small--and having witnessed it in others. It occurred to me recently that the laying on of hands provides a PHYSICAL channel for the flow of consciousness to the healing of the sick, a good reason to lift holy hands to God in praise and thanksgiving in faith for this technique.

Do hands work as antennas and circuit connections for the electromagnetic nature of the Consciousness? I do not know. There does seem to be amplification by a number of means: the laying on of hands, the focus of group consciousness, and the concentration of one in sincere repentance. I do not remember anyone touching me when my arm was lengthened, but we were a couple of thousand strong in agreement at the time. And I know no one was with Janet Gunther when she was healed of tuberculosis in her private devotion, but that devotion had taken her to the very throne of God himself.

"Every baby can do its own crying," said F. F. Bosworth, as he taught thousands to receive healing on their own. But then again, they were thousands of babies gathered together.

Okay, back to my point: the PHYSICAL body RECEIVES spiritual broadcast transmitted from Consciousness. From the powerful Intelligence of the Ineffable Most High. And as the Intelligence imagines, so the physical body becomes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home