The Becoming God

Monday, May 07, 2018

Raymond 2 Has More Good Questions Christians Struggle to Understand

-----Original Message-----

1 - I read a blog post you titled Calling Upon the Name of the Lord is Bad. I didn’t understand exactly what you were saying in it, but it left me wondering, if singing Christian songs Idol worshiping? is saying Thank You Father, before I eat, Idol worshiping? Neville says I am not supposed to worship a God outside of me, why would I worship in the first place? and if I should worship, who and how?

2 - What do you mean when you say God is a verb?

3 - Neville says to pray from within, I can assume, he means to use the imagination approach he speaks about, but what is the difference between Steven King imagining a monster, for a given length of time as he finishes writing a horror story, vs someone imagining a cure for him or herself? why does one materialize into physical form and not the other if both are being imagined?

4 - Why does Romans 10:13 in the NIV say, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” but then, in Proverbs 1:28 NIV, it says, “Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me” why the contradiction?

Thank you so much for your time,

Raymond
_____________________________________

Raymond,

Forgive me for answering your questions in reverse order. It is just easier after searching for and pasting Romans 10 and Proverbs 1 from my archives. Although I bought all of Victor Alexander’s translations, I also copied most if not all the digital copies he posted on his supporters page. Sorry that page is down right now. I'll pick you up on the other side of these chapters:

Romans 10

1. My brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God on their behalf, is that they should Live.
2. For I testify over them, that there are those who are zealous for God among them, except not through knowledge.
3. The righteousness of God, however, they know not, except they want to uphold their own righteousness. Because of this they did not submit to the righteousness of God.
4. For the binding post of the Law is Christ, onto righteousness, for whoever believes.
5. For Moses thus wrote of the righteousness through the Law, that whoever performs these [commandments] shall Live through them.
6. Righteousness through faith, however, says thus, that you shall not say in your heart, "Who goes up to heaven and is with* Christ?
7. "And who goes to sheol's abyss and is raised by Christ from the Dead*?"
8. Except what does it say? Hold close this answer to your lips* and in your heart, this is the Manifestation of Faith that we preach,
9. And if you confess with your mouth our Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the Dead,* you shall Live.
10. For the heart that believes in him, is sanctified, and the lips that confess in him, Live.
11. For Scriptures says,
"Whoever believes in him shall not perish."
12. And through this, He does not differentiate, neither the Jews, nor the Aramaic speaking people.* For One is He, Lord of all, who is bountiful to all who call on Him.
13. For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall Live.
14. How will they thus call upon whom they do not believe? Or how will they believe in whom they did not listen to? Or how will they hear [about him] without someone preaching [to them.]
15. Or how can they preach if they are not sent as apostles? As it is written [in Scriptures,]
"How graceful the feet of those who proffer peace and blessings!"
16. Except not all were receptive to the preaching of God's Revelation* For Isaiah said,
"My Lord, who believes in our echoing [Your Voice?]"
17. Therefore, faith is in whoever lends an ear, and to lend an ear is from the Manifestation of God.
18. Except I say, why did they not listen? And, behold, in all the earth His echo has been heard through their voices. And to the outskirts* of the universe their words.
19. Except, I say, why did not Israel know it? First Moses said thus,
"I will give you a people that are not together, And I will anger you by a nation that is not faithful."
20. Isaiah, however, proclaimed and said,
"I appeared among those that wanted me not,...and was found by those who did not ask about me."
21. About Israel he said,
"I extended my hand all day long ...to a people that were destructive and unappeased."
Footnotes:
*10:6 Lit. Ar. id. figure of speech: "Under."
*10:7 Lit. Ar. id.: "House of Dead."
*10:8 Lit. Ar. id.: "Mouth."
*10: 9 Lit. Ar. id.: "House of Dead."
*10:12 Lit. Ar. id.: Aramaeans."
*10:16 Lit. Ar. id.: "Awon-galeeun," or Scriptures.
*10:18 Lit. Ar. id.: "Lips."

Proverbs 1

1. The proverbs of Solomon son of David, King of Israel.
2. To teach* wisdom and knowledge,* so as to reveal* them with intelligent words.*
3. And to receive discipline* and respect,* righteousness, judgment and veracity.
4. To give to the childish, sagacity; and [to give] to the children, knowledge and understanding.
5. The wise person shall listen and increase in wisdom, and the educated shall gain leadership [skills.]
6. To explain proverbs and allegories, and the words of the wise and their enigmas.
7. The height* of wisdom is the fear of Maryah; knowledge and discipline are hated by the abominable.
8. Listen, my son, to the law* of your father, and do not lose the law of your mother.
9. For they are a graceful [wreath] on your head, and the necklace on your neck.
10. My son, if sinners idolize you, do not allow yourself to be seduced.*
11. And if they say to you, "Come with us, [let us set] an ambush to shed blood, and to defraud the innocent through deception;
12. "And [let us] swallow him like Sheol [swallows] the living, and [like those] without blemish as they go down into the pit;
13. "We shall find all the wealth and honor, and fill our houses with spoils;
14. "Cast your lot between us, and let there be one sack for all of us;"
15. My son, do not go on the road with them, except stop your foot from following in their paths.
16. Because their feet run toward evil, and they are in a hurry to shed innocent blood.
17. And through deception they lay the trap for the bird.
18. They lay waiting for blood and hide their souls.
19. These are the ways of all those who perform abomination, and seek the souls of their owners.
20. Wisdom is praised in the marketplaces, and she raises her voice in the streets.
21. At the outset she preaches,* and she pronounces her words at the entrances of the doors to the shroud.*
22. Until when will you, O childish [ones,] love childishness, and you, ridiculers, will you desire the ridiculous, and you, fools, will you hate knowledge?
23. If you turn back on account of my admonition,* I shall issue forth my Spirit and declare to you my Milta.*
24. On account of I called and you did not believe, and I raised my hand and you did not listen.
25. And you spurned all my approaches, and you were not pleased with my rebukes.
26. I too laugh at your ruin* and become glad when trouble befalls you, and the destruction out of the calm.
27. And your ruin shall come like a whirlwind; and [it shall be thus] when there comes upon them the affliction and the consternation.
28. Then they will call on me and I shall not reply to them, and they shall stand before me and they will not find me.
29. On account of they hated knowledge and that they did not choose the fear of Maryah.*
30. And they were not pleased with my approaches, and they denigrated my rebukes.
31. And they shall eat of the fruit of their ways, and eat their fill of their own opinions.
32. Because of that the childishness of the retrograde kills them, and the deception of the poor in judgment misleads them.
33. And whoever listens to me, rests in hope and acquits himself of many evils.
Footnotes:
*1:2.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Make known."
*1:2.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Education."
*1:2.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "expose."
*1:2.4 Lit. Ar. id.: "Words of understanding."
*1:3.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Instruction."
*1:3.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Fear."
*1:7 Lit. Ar. id.: "Head."
*1:8 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Religion."
*1:10 Lit. Ar. id.: "Become sultry."
*1:21.1 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "At the head of creations she preaches."
*1:21.2 Lit. Ar. idiomatic reference: "At the burial ceremony," or "Before the Holy of Holies."
*1:23.1 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "If you return to my rebuke."
*1:23.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Manifestation."
*1:26 Lit. Ar. id.: "Brokenness."
*1:29 Lit. Ar. id.: "Lord."

Raymond,

4) I hope comparing these two chapters shows that there is no contradiction (you didn't need Romans 10:13; Proverbs 1:33 demonstrates the same). God does not reply when they call on Him because they call on a God of their own creation, a dualistic God who is separate from themselves, distant and wholly other -- a God who does not exist! I.e., they remain UNBELIEVERS of the God who really is. God offers salvation in Prov. 1:23-24: "IF you turn back . . . I called"; but they spurned him. It is only those who call upon the nature of the REAL God who get saved. A lot of people in the Church do not get healed because they call upon a distant God WHO IS NOT THERE.

3) Stephen King never for a second believes that whatever monster he is imagining is real, that he ALREADY HAS the monster he imagines. He'd be locked up, for God's sake. He imagines -- ASSUMES -- that he ALREADY HAS a successful, well received book.

Faith found in God within us does the same.

2) God within us is an action. It is what the Ineffable is DOING. By imagining It is Godding. Absolutely get David A. Cooper's God is a Verb: Kabbalah and the Practice of Mystical Judaism. You are welcome. You do not have to become a Jew to become a Jew in regards to this philosophy. Neville was taught esoteric Judaism by Abdullah, a Jew, by which Neville understood what Christianity is supposed to be. It might help to begin reading The Nature of God on page 65.

1) "Calling Upon the Name of the Lord is Bad" goes back to Proverbs chapter 1's misled pray-ers. Enosh means weak, feeble, sickly. Not a real good name for a son, but it was the nature of people's praying to a SUBSTITUTE FOR THE SPIRIT OF GOD, which is what Seth was (Abel is transitoriness -- God's Spirit -- "slain" by our fascination with the flesh, Cain). With a substitute -- "other" -- dualistic God foisted upon us by religion, we pray to something that doesn't exist. The real ONE God -- i.e., the Ineffable Source of God -- is bigger than us, AND INCLUDES US. Just keep that in mind when you are worshiping, adoring him, saying grace. Inside and beyond us there is nothing other than the Ineffable. That Great Holy Power has you of It enveloped in It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home