The Becoming God

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Steal This Content, Please

I write this blog because I discovered there really is a God. No joking. There are not just powers and forces in the universe, but also a Consciousness, "God," Which is their Source. And there is a Source to that Consciousness -- the "Ineffable." !! These are not separate from each other or from us. We, the universe, and they are altogether one.

I live to promulgate knowledge of this Being we are. This is part of my contribution to It, to us, for we desire to make progress. Very few people will discover this blog. You will notice that there is no advertising on it, no request for donations, no books for sale. I want to make my writings as open and available as possible to all.

If you want to republish it, repost it, rewrite it, translate or convert it with Wordai or whatever, GO FOR IT. Just get it out to more people. I do not care if you make money with it (power to you), just do not change my intended meanings or challenge my copyright. If you do convert the text, please give my website imagicworldview.blogspot.com a reference, so people can find the original for comparison sake (I doubt any computer program could accurately convert my screwed up grammar). You can always say, USED WITH PERMISSION. God bless and much success to you.

5 Comments:


  • Dan, does this mean,(since "we desire to make progress")that you would help some of us to whom god has not spoken, but who recognize the truth of what you write?

    I tried to email you but came up w/ blank pages.

    Thank you very much

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

  • I e-mailed to myself using the e-mail link in my blog profile. Sorry you had difficulty. imagicworldview@aol.com usually gets through, but some go to spam which I might not check. I offer whatever I post on my blog as content anyone may use. I do not feel I have the right to copyright God. Everything I see and sense is sourced in the scriptures, the ultimate public domain (though someone’s work in translating those scriptures is copyrightable). The Big Guy I work for wants His Word published throughout all dimensions; it’s all part of His becoming. I might want to publish books for sale in the future, but short of writing books for you, what sort of “help” are you interested in?

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 7:34 PM  


  • Thank you for answering so quickly. Perhaps you could help by answering another question.
    I believe it was Dion Fortune or probably Alice Bailey who said that certain souls that do not want to evolve further can be released from the collective. It's a decision not to be made lightly because whatever small amount of individuality such a soul inhabits is negated permanently "into the flame" (or some such concept) My terms are not correct, but you understand?

    Suicide as we know it would not accomplish this because one would awake in yet another consciousness, right? Because as Neville says, "consciousness is the one and only reality."
    Please, would you tell your thoughts on this.
    Very much appreciated

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

  • The world is more wonder-full than we imagine. We travel through a concrete reality, yet move no more than on our bed during a dream. We are the Ineffable imagining Itself in the process of becoming manifest, and flipped into this isolated ignorance-state to accomplish it. God, the imaginative action of the Ineffable, nudges us along in the endeavor. All our course is already laid out for us to discover, our ignorance to overcome.

    We see our dream and not the Dreamer. What else It dreams to manifest we do not know. Agents -- angels and demons -- are no more real than we. They may be as active in their realities as we are in ours. Like we know God is real from His activities, we know invisible agents are real from theirs. I witnessed such actions in the 1960's and 70's, and discovered that it is demons, agents of our ignorance, who cultivate the occult. I was learning it, was saved from it. Not interested in going back.

    It would seem to me that only demons, such as found in mediums to put forth such doctrine, could opt out of evolution to go back into the Flame.

    Yes, suicide does not fix anything. We are here to overcome ignorance. Whatever facet of ignorance is causing us such heartache we would take our own life to get away from, remains to be gotten over in the next life. I am in great favor of suicide without dying. If you died, you would be completely out of control, no? Go ahead and completely relinquish control of yourself to God as we know Him in Jesus. Surrender. Submit. "Die" as it were. Count yourself as dead, and see what happens. That is the problem with literal suicide -- you don't get to see what happens after. Die of your self-lordship, ego and all that, and stick around. You'd be in God's hands anyway, so what have you got to lose?

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 1:58 PM  


  • Thank you Dan for your compassionate reply.
    Best to you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home