The Becoming God

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Big Great Reply to Rob From Somewhere in the World on the Nature of I AM THAT I AM

Hello again Dan,

"I am that I am, this is my name for ALL generations." This I get. I just have issues being too analytical. I tend to break things apart, even if they have already been broken down and simplified as much as possible.

The first chapter of John is identical to the first chapter of Genesis, so is the Word my consciousness? My imagination? Becoming flesh, the manifestation of that which was imagined? There are times that I can remember where I unknowingly used this power before I knew what I had.

Now for the transparency. The only thing I feel right now is failure. My marriage needs work and I have been reduced to almost nothing in my work environment. When I am constantly exposed to toxic environments, how do I see the light?

Holding the imagined experience that I desire feels impossible. It may be that I have too many things I am trying to change at one time. I want to be a better husband with a wife that loves me for me. I want my leadership back in my work environment. I want to experience the knowingness that "I and my Father are one". I want the rebirth. There is so much going on in my mind, that even reading at this point feels like a chore. What I really want is something that everyone wants, and won't create happiness but sure will make things easier, is a jackpot lottery win. THAT has been my focus. Falling asleep with that in my imagination is difficult with all these other things bombarding my mind. However, Jesus did go on a mental diet after the baptism and was met with distractions.

I feel like I am sabotaging myself. THESE are the obstacles that I face, and I am sorry for putting it on you. I will continue with all the links that you sent me (God is a Verb is amazing!). A few I already had bookmarked. I did reread the first three chapters of "Your Faith is Your Fortune." I am understanding a little better, but will need another run through.

Thanks again,
Rob
___________________________________________

Hello, Rob.

I am glad you are getting something out of God is a Verb. I also recommended Bullinger’s Companion Bible. I had an ulterior motive for suggesting that. You say you are too analytical. The "companion" in the Companion Bible is the margin column of notes. The margin is pretty big in the Companion Bible. The little circles next to words in the text indicate that they have notes in the margin. These notes may be corrections, references, better translations, etc.. You are too analytical because you think YOU are going to solve the problem. The Companion Bible is great because you will discover that what you thought was the Bible, the King James Version, was way off anyway. YOU will never work through it. Which is great: you can relax. Here is an alternative:

Look up Mark Virkler on Youtube. Here is the one I want you to start with: "Our message in 8 minutes". It is a lesson on how to hear God. Hey, He created and manages the whole universe, and you think He can’t teach you? Sure He can. He speaks to us in ideas and insights we don’t expect even when we are thinking about the subject. Why should you have to figure out the whole world if He will teach you? He can show you things that are far wider, wiser, and grander than anything you could come up with on your own. The best advice I ever got was from a Jewish Christian missionary in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. I was getting all uptight about all the different things in that foreign culture. He said, “Dan, you are taking things too seriously. Lighten up.” Lighten up.

How can you be a failure? You are an eternal being who is on track for what God is doing in you. You are learning all these things because you are on the ascension mode. How do you see the light? Believe what the Bible says and let God talk to you about it. Contemplate the Glory of God, the majesty and splendor of, well, what creature could ever create the universe and run it through creatures? The Ineffable is beyond creaturedom, but Its spirit - intelligence beyond belief - is in us AS us. The Ineffable's intelligence which is power to become what It thinks. It knows how to squeeze us into Its own image. Trust It.

Moses laid it out pretty simply: "I had a simple revelation. This is what it means: we are It. This is what we are supposed to do about it: pray." The Old Testament presents a) the revelation of Exodus 3:14; b) the inner man of Genesis, and then c) a prayer manual. "I am that I am, this is my name for ALL  generations." You say you've got that? I am not trying to criticize you here, but expand on what you've got. You've got that Hebrew word for 'name,' shem, means authority, character, reputation or fame - i.e., a thing's nature? It is the Ineffable's nature It was speaking of: "This is My nature for all generations." Both the Hebrew and Aramaic origins of I AM infer transition. It is properly: "I Become," or, "I, Ashur (the creative spark of imagination), am His becoming." I.e., "I am THAT I am." [There was nothing, nada, zilch - no endlessness, no dimension, no anything until the Ineffable said, "I am (whatever)," and whatever It imagined being became being. GOD IN MOSES SAID TO HIM, "I AM THAT I AM.]

It comes in crucifixion (descent unto fulfillment), then ascension. WHAT comes? Genesis 1:1 reads from the Aramaic, "As the Beginning (the Son of God), (It - i.e., the Ineffable) created God, the heavens, and the earth." Look again at what was "as the Beginning Son." The Ineffable!! "THE INEFFABLE AS THE BEGINNING SON CREATES GOD (PLURAL GODDING IMAGININGS), THE HEAVENS, AND THE EARTH." The Ineffable IS ANOINTING OF JESUS CHRIST! When you break things apart, don't forget to put them back together.

A short while ago I posted personal notes from (and about) The Gift of the Holy Spirit by J.E. Stiles. "Ye shall receive the Holy Spirit." Sounds like an awesome task to have to accomplish. It isn't. When one repents, he or she receives the Holy Spirit like a bucket dropped into a well. Read the Bible without future tenses (see the introduction to Robert Young's Literal Translation of the Bible: The water - the Spirit - is already GIVEN. We accept the infilling of the Ineffable's consciousness just like an open bucket accepts water. Take a big gulp.

Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home