The Becoming God

Wednesday, March 07, 2018

The Ineffable WAS the Beginning, IS Jesus Christ (A Reply to Rob From Somewhere in the World)

Moses laid it out pretty simply: "I had a simple revelation. This is what it means (see Genesis). What we are supposed to do about it is pray." The Bible is a prayer manual. We must be about our Father's business.

"I am that I am, this is my name for ALL generations." The word 'name' means a thing's nature. It is Its nature It is speaking of, therefore: "This is My nature for all generations." Both the Hebrew and Aramaic origins of "I AM" implies transition. Becoming is Its nature. "I AM" is properly "I Become," or, "I come in My coming," as implied by Victor Alexander's note on Exodus 3:14. The Ineffable comes in Its crucifixion - descent, unto fulfillment - ascension. WHAT comes? Genesis 1:1 reads from the Aramaic, "(That which was before) As the Beginning (the Beginning being the Son of God), (It - i.e., the Ineffable*) created God, the heavens, and the earth." Look again at what was "as the Beginning." The Ineffable!! "THE INEFFABLE, AS THE BEGINNING, CREATED GOD (PLURAL GODDING ACTIONS OF IMAGINATION), THE HEAVENS, AND THE EARTH." I.e., the Ineffable IS JESUS CHRIST(!), Who has become us. When you break things apart, don't forget to put them back together.

A short while ago I posted personal notes from/about The Gift of the Holy Spirit by J.E. Stiles. "Ye shall receive the Holy Spirit." Sounds like an awesome task to have to accomplish. It isn't. When one repents, they receive the Holy Spirit like a bucket dropped into a well receives water. The water is already GIVEN. We just need to be open in the well and accept it. Gulp.

* See Rabbi David A. Cooper, 1997. God is a Verb: Kabbalah and the Practice of Mystical Judaism. New York: Riverhead Books, pg. 66.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home