The Becoming God

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Casting Out Spirits for Physical Healing: Steve Stewart on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural

I hope you can find here the links for the youtube.com videos of "A Big Gospel by Steve Stewart" and of Steve Stewart's appearance on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural TV program (sorry, I am on an ipad). If you can find them, they are interesting viewing. Watch Roth's program first. I do not endorse their constant sales pitches, but then again I don't have to make a living off the Gospel.

What I find especially interesting is the notion of casting out spirits for physical healing. I have encountered false spirits and have cast out demons, and I have prayed for and received physical healings, but I have to admit I haven't mixed the two. Mea culpa. Let me suggest that demons are conceptions of ignorance. You have had an experience and are convinced that you have a physical, not a spiritual, condition. This is your ruling conception of yourself. It is a lie; it is a conception, a conception in consciousness, the only reality. If you know who Jesus Christ is, you can cast out the conception -- the "demon" -- and be physically healed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home