The Becoming God

Friday, November 04, 2016

If You Appreciate the Messiah, Be Merciful to God . . . Your Lowest Neighbor, "the Poor"

I was long confused by Ephesians 4: 7: "But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ" (KJV). According to the gift of Christ? This is much clarified by Alexander's translation of the ancient Aramaic, "To each one of us,* however, He gave us grace according to their measure in appreciating the Messiah." Yikes! According to our appreciation of the Messiah is exactly the opposite of what the KJV insinuates. Our appreciation of the Messiah influences our measure of grace!!!  Amp yours up accordingly.

And reading more of Alexander's translation, I noticed this odd bit in Mark 12: 30: "And that you love* your Maryah Allaha with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. This is the first commandment." The note on this is Lit. Ar. idiomatic figure of speech: "That you mercy to." That we mercy to God? Mercy Him? He whom we beg mercy from? Oh, wait, this is a oneness God--"For One is the Maryah and one is the Faith and one is the Baptism,*  and One is Allaha, Father of everyone and Supreme over all, and Omnipotent in everything and Omniscient in all of us."

One . . . in all of us. To each one of us,* however, He gave us grace according to their measure in appreciating the Messiah. Because of that it is said [in Scriptures,] “He ascends to the highest, He furnishes a resting place and He grants rewards to humanity.” That He ascends, however, is what, except for also that He beforehand would descend to the lower depths of the earth.

Oh, God has descended to the lower depths of the earth: the poor. They are the mask he is wearing. Appreciate that they are Christ, the Messiah, and have mercy on God. Then the second commandment really is like the first: that you love your best friend* like yourself. They are God, we are God. The note on your best friend is "the one that is close to you." God--the one that is close to you--is the poor.

Ephesians 4

1. I beg you thus, I who am bound to our Maryah, that you proceed according to the calling by which you were called, 2. In complete sympathy,* peacefulness and generosity* of spirit, and preach [the Kingdom] to each other in love, 3. And you should endeavor to guard the Triune essence of the Spirit,* dovetailed in peace, 4. So you may be with one body and one spirit, as you are called by the one Hope of your Calling. 5. For One is the Maryah and one is the Faith and one is the Baptism,* 6. And One is Allaha, Father of everyone and Supreme over all, and Omnipotent in everything and Omniscient in all of us.* 7. To each one of us,* however, He gave us grace according to their measure in appreciating the Messiah. 8. Because of that it is said [in Scriptures,] “He ascends to the highest, He furnishes a resting place and He grants rewards to humanity.” 9. That He ascends, however, is what, except for also that He beforehand would descend to the lower depths of the earth.

(He gives us grace to the measure we appreciate Christ, who has descended to the lower depths of the earth. Who could that be now? All of us! And he ascends to the highest, he furnishes a resting place and he grants rewards to humanity--is this a pattern of prayer.)

James 1

(I think this has to do with overcoming our ignorance of the Truth that God has become us, that we might become him better than we were.)

12. Blessed is the person who anticipates being tested; so as when they win, they receive the wreath of everlasting life, that which Allaha has promised those people who are merciful to Him. 13. Let no human being who is tested, say that I am being tested by Allaha, for Allaha does not test human beings, and He never tested any human being. 14. Except each human being is tested through their desires; they are tempted and tormented by their own desire. 15. And this desire becomes pregnant and gives birth to sin. When sin matures, it gives birth to death. 16. Do not lose yourselves, dear brethren. 17. Every blessed and wholesome gift comes down from above, from the Father of the Enlightened, He that nothing changes with Him, not even the shadow at sunset. 18. He was pleased to have begotten us through the Manifestation of the infallible Truth, to become the very best of His creation.

19. And you, dear brethren, let every human being among you be quick to hear and slow to speak and slow to anger. 20. For the anger of man does not serve the righteousness of Allaha. 21. Because of that keep away from yourselves all demonic acts and the excesses of evil, and accept with gentleness the Manifestation that is planted in you, as she* is the One who can bring to Life those souls of yours. 

James 2: 2

21. Was not our father Abraham made righteous through works, as he raised his son Isaac to the altar? 22. You can see how his faith led to his works, and through the works his faith molded him. 23. And the Scripture was fulfilled that said, “It was that Abraham believed in Allaha, which was reckoned to him as righteousness,” that he was called Allaha's Mercy, “Av-ra-him.” * 24. You can see that it was through works that a human being is made righteous and not through faith alone. 25. Likewise, Rahab the adulteress, was it not through works that she was made righteous, that she received the spies and got them to escape by another route? 26. Whereas the body without spirit is dead. Likewise the faith without works is dead.

Footnotes: *2:23 Aramaic name: “The Father is Merciful.”

Mark 12

29. Eashoa said to him, "The first of all the commandments, hear, O, Israel, the Maryah Allaha is the only Maryah.* 30. "And that you love* your Maryah Allaha with all your heart and with all your
soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. This is the first commandment.
31. "And the second one that is like it, that you love your best friend* like yourself. There is no greater commandment than these."
32. The scribe said to him, "Beautifully, my master*, you said truly, that He is one and there is no one but Him.* 33. "And that a person should love him with all one's heart and with all one's mind and with all one's soul and with all one's strength, and to be merciful to your best friend as yourself, this is greater than all the sacrifices* and offerings."

*12:30 Lit. Ar. idiomatic figure of speech: "That you mercy to."
*12:31 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "Best Man," or "the one that is close to you."
*12:32 Lit. Aramaic: "Rabbi."
*12:32 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "No others after Him," ... the holy Spirit witnessing
that Eashoa the Messiah is Allaha.
*12:33 Lit. Ar. id.: "Holocausts."

Isaiah 41

Who called the generations from the beginning? It is I, I am the Lord, the Beginning and the End, it is I."*
5. "The islands saw me and the outskirts* of the earth feared me; they succumbed, made offerings* and came." 6. And a man helped his companion and to his brother he said, "Be strengthened!" 7. and the carpenter encouraged* the smith, who flattens with the mallet and works it, saying, "The seams are beautiful,"
and they fasten them with nails so as not to move. 8. "Now, Israel my servant, the Ya'koob* I chose,
the offspring of Abraham my kin,* whom I strengthened.
9. "[Whom] I called from the edges* of the earth and its [outermost regions]* and to whom I said, 'You are my servant, I chose you; I did* not denigrate you.' 10. "Fear not because I am still with you, and do not stammer because it is I* who am your God;

*41:8.1 Lit. Aramaic name retained: "Jacob." *41:8.2 Lit. Aramaic idiomatic term: "Rakhmi": "one who loves me" or "one who has mercy on me."

Proverbs 8

17. "I have mercy on those who have mercy* toward me, and those that seek me find me.
18. "Opulence and honor are mine, and the ancient possessions and the righteousness.
19. "And my fruits are better than precious gold and my treasures* [are more] than choice silver.
20. "I walk through the path of righteousness and the avenues of judgment.
21. "And to surpass the expectations of those who [show] me mercy, and I shall fulfill their ordination.

John 14

20. “In that Day you will understand*, that I am in my Father and you, you are in me and I in you. 21. “Whoever have my commandments in them, and observe them, they are the ones who love me. The ones that are merciful [thus,] shall receive mercy from my Father, and I shall [shed my grace upon]* them and show myself to them.” 22. Judah--not Iscariot--said to him, “My Maryah, to whom you will show yourself and not to the world*?” 23. Eashoa replied and told him, “Whoever is gracious* to me, should [guard, and adhere to,]* my manifestation, and my Father shall bless* them, and to them We shall come, and an abode with them We* shall make*.

14:20 “Know.” -- 14:21 “Be merciful to.” -- 14:22 “The People.” -- 14:23. 1 “Merciful.” -- 14:23. 2 “Observe.” -- 14:23. 3 “Be merciful to.” -- 14:23. 4 Literal [Here as in English usage,] “We,” connotes reverential address. -- 14:23.5 Literal Or, “Build.”

Matthew 25

34. "That is when the King says to those from his right, 'Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom that was destined for you from the foundations of the universe. 35. " 'For I was hungry and you gave me to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me to drink. I was an outcast and you took me in. 36. " 'I was naked and you clothed me. I was ill and you visited me. I was in prison and you came to me. '37. "Then the saintly will say to him, 'Our Lord, when did we see you hungry and we fed you, or you were thirsty and we gave you drink? 38. " 'And when did we see you an outcast and we took you in, or when were you naked and we clothed you? 39. " 'And when did we see you ill or in prison and we came to you?' 40. "And the King replied and told them, 'Amen, I am telling you, that whatever you do for one of these my little brethren, for me you have done that.'

1 Corinthians 2

1. And I, my brethren, come to you neither with great speeches, nor with wisdom do I preach to you the sermon of Allaha. 2. And I do not judge myself among you like I know something, except for Eashoa Msheekha; also [Eashoa] as he was on the cross. 3. And I come to you with much fear and trembling. 4. And my manifestation and preaching are not through deliverance by words of wisdom, except through the revelation of the Spirit and power. 5. So as your faith may not be in the service of humanity, except through the power of Allaha. 6. Wisdom, however, we speak of among those who are mature, neither the wisdom of this world, nor of the authorities of this world which shall come to naught, 7. Except we speak the wisdom of Allaha through the sermon that was hidden and which Allaha had chosen from before [the foundations of] the universe, for our glorification. 8. That which not one of the authorities of this world know about, for if they know it, they would not have crucified the Maryah of Glory. 9. Except as it is written in Scriptures, No eye has seen and no ear has heard, and the human heart has not perceived, that which Allaha has consecrated for those who have compassion on him.*

Footnotes: *1 Cor 2:9 “(Regular human perception's) Eye does not see and ear does not hear, and over the heart does not rise the thing Allaha graced to those who mercy Him.”  For it is spiritually discerned.

2 Corinthians 1

(This explains much of the mechanism of what is going on! God's love goes out to us that we might feel that love for others so that they might feel the love God has for us. We JOIN him in his work:)

3. Blessed is the Allaha, Father of Maran Eashoa Msheekha, Father of Mercy and the Allaha of all Benefaction, 4. Whose heart [goes out] to us through all tribulation, that we may also be able to [feel for] those who are going through tribulation, [to feel] that same love with which we are loved by Allaha. 5. For whereas the sorrows of the Messiah increase in us, likewise through the Messiah increases also our love. 6. Even though we are under tribulation then, it is on behalf of His love, and we are going through tribulation for the sake of your life eternal. And if He loves us, it is because of you that we are loved, so you will strive to anticipate His sorrows, those over which we also sorrow.

Romans 9

23. And [there is much over which He can] pour out his mercies, upon the vessels of mercy who hallowed Allaha with glory -- 24. Who are us, the called, not only from the Jews, except also from all the nations. 25. Whereas He said also through Hosea, “I call those who were not my people my people, and to those I was not merciful I shall be merciful. 26. “For there will be in the place where they were told that they were not my people, there they shall be called the Children of the Living Allaha.”

Romans 13

8. And with no human enter into obligation for anything, except love one another. For whoever loves his companion fulfills the Law. 9. Also that which is commanded, that you shall not kill and you shall not fornicate and you shall not steal and you shall not covet, and if there is another commandment, through which the Manifestation is adhered to, to show mercy for your relations as [though they were] yourselves. 10. Love of relations does not belie evil, because love is the fulfillment of the Law. 11. And know this too, that the Age is at hand and the hour is as of now to wake up from our sleep. For now Lives everlasting are much more imminent than when we first believed.

1 John 3

1. And see how great the love of the Father is for* us, that children he called us, even though we are only servants.* That is why the world does not recognize us, because they do not know Him either. 2. My beloved, now we are children of Allaha, and it was not revealed until now what is destined to occur. But we know that whenever He is revealed, we shall be in that likeness, and we shall see Him just as He will be. 3. And whoever carries* this hope, should cleanse their soul* as He is immaculate.
4. Whoever commits sin takes on* abomination. For sin is all abomination. 5. And you understand that He was revealed as the redeemer for our sins, and there is no sin in Him. 6. And whoever adheres to Him, does not sin; and whoever sins, does not see Him and does not know Him.
7. My Children, let no one* mislead* you, whoever performs righteousness is righteous, like the Anointed One he becomes holy. 8. And whoever takes on* sin is of Satan. Because from the beginning Satan was a sinner, and that is why the Son of Allaha was revealed, so as to unravel the works of Satan.

15. For whoever hates their brother is a killer* and you know that whoever kills a human being cannot be found to be a recipient of everlasting Life.* 16. By this we know His love for us, that He sacrificed himself on our behalf, and it is also a blessing for us that on behalf* of our brothers we give ourselves.
17. And whoever has earnings of the world and sees their brother in need but withholds their mercy from them, how can there be the love of Allaha in them? 18. My children, love not one another by words* and by the tongue*, except by deeds and in sincerity. 19. And by this we are cognizant that we are genuine* and before* He returns we must deliver our heart*, 20. So that if our heart should fail* us, as much as Allaha is the creator of our heart, and does He not know everything?*

Matthew 5

7. "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy."

Matthew 9

1. And he climbed aboard the vessel and crossed, coming to his town. 2. And they brought to him a bedridden paralytic. And Eashoa saw his faith, and he said to him, "Take courage,* my son, your sins are forgiven." 3. Then some men of the scribes said inside themselves, "He is blaspheming." 4. Eashoa, however, knew their thoughts, and he said to them, "Why do you perceive wickedness in your hearts?
5. "For which is easier to say, that your sins are forgiven, or to say, 'Get up and walk?' 6. "So as you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins, he said to the paralytic, "Rise, pick up your bed and go to your home." 7. And he rose up and went home. 8. As the crowds saw this, they became frightened and glorified Allaha, Who had given such authority to human beings.

11. And as the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, "Why does your Master eat with treasury people and sinners?" 12. As Eashoa heard it, however, he said to them, "The healthy do not need a physician, except those who are terribly ill. 13. "Go learn the meaning of, 'Mercy I (the terribly ill?) seek and not sacrifice.' For I did not come to call on the righteous, except the sinners." 1. And he climbed aboard the vessel and crossed, coming to his town.

9: 27 Have mercy on us, son of David." (Us! -- It is our human actions which are the "son of David, the Christ.")

Matthew 12

1. At that time, Eashoa was going around [some] farmlands on the Sabbath, and his disciples got hungry and began to squeeze the heads of grain and eat. 2. The Pharisees, however, seeing them, said to him, "Behold, your disciples are doing that which is not Lawful on the Sabbath." 3. He told them, "Did you not read what David did when he became hungry, and those that were with him, 4. "How he entered the house of Allaha and ate the Lord's bread of offering, that which was neither Lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him? 5. "Or did you not read in Scriptures, that the high priests in the temple absolve the Sabbath and they are not cheating? 6. "However, I am telling you, there is someone greater than the temple here.
7. "Or if you knew what it meant, 'Mercy I desire, and not sacrifice,' you would not have held accountable those who were not cheating. 8. "For the Son of Man (David, the Christ, our actions) is the Lord of the Sabbath."

Mark 10

46. And they came to Jericho, and as Eashoa went out of Jericho, he and his disciples and a great crowd, Timaeus son of Timaeus, sat at the edge of the road and begged.* 47. And he heard that it was Eashoa of Nazareth, and he began crying out and saying, "Son of David, have mercy on me." 48. And many yelled at him to shut up. He cried out more, however, and said, "Son of David, have mercy on me."
49. And Eashoa stood still and asked* them to call him. And they called the blind man, "Take courage,* rise, he calls you." 50. The blind man cast off his cloak, got up and went to Eashoa, 51. Eashoa said to him, "What do you wish that I do for you?" The blind man said to him, "My Maryah, so I may see." 52. And Eashoa said to him, "[Then] see, your faith has given you Life." And at once he saw [Eashoa,] and followed him.

Luke 10

33. "Then a Samaritan passing through came to the place where [the victim] was and saw him and took pity on him. 34. "And he approached him and treated his wounds and poured wine and oil over them, and placed him on his donkey and brought him to the dispensary and laid him out. 35. "And on the morning of the [next] day, he took out two dinars and paid the pharmacist and told him, 'For his fee and if he needs more care, upon returning I will give it to you.' 36. "Which of the three do you see as the neighbor of the one who had fallen in the hands of the robbers?" 37. [The scribe] said, "The one who took mercy upon him." Eashoa told him, "Go you also and do likewise."

John 16

23. “And on that Day you will not ask me anything. Amen, amen, I am telling you, that whatever you ask of my Father in my name, you shall receive it. 24. “Even though until now you have not asked anything in my name. Ask and be assured* that your joy shall be complete. 25. “Until now I have spoken to you figuratively. There will come a time when I shall no longer speak with you figuratively, except that [is when] I shall introduce you openly* to the Father. 26. “On that Day [when] you ask in my name, and I will no longer say to you that I am asking the Father [on your behalf,] 27. “For the Father himself shall have mercy on you, since you were merciful to me, and you shall [also] believe that I have emerged from the Father. 28. “I emerged from the Father and came to the world*, and again I leave the world and I go [on my way*] to the Father.”

John 21

15. As they ate breakfast*, Eashoa said to Simon the Rock, “Simon, son of the Dove*, do you have more compassion for me than the others?”* He said, “Yes [indeed,] Maryah, you know that I have [great] affection* for you.” Eashoa said to him, “Shepherd my rams.” 16. [Eashoa] said to him again a second time*, “Simon, son of the Dove, do you have compassion for me?” He said, “Yes [indeed,] my Maryah, you know that I have [great] affection for you.” Eashoa said to him, “Shepherd my sheep.”

21:15. 1 Lit Aramaic: Or, “Broke their fast.” -- 21:15. 2 Lit Aramaic: Symbol of the Holy Spirit. -- 21:15. 3 Lit Aramaic construction: “...do you have greater mercy for me than these?” -- 21:15. 4 Lit Aramaic: “Mercy.”

Genesis 6

8. And Noah found mercy in the eyes of the Lord.

Genesis 18

1. And the Lord revealed Himself to him while he was at the Chestnut of Mamre, as he sat in the entrance of his abode, when the Day became hot. 2. And he raised his eyes and saw, behold, three men standing above from where he was, and he saw them and ran from the entrance of his abode to meet them, and he fell on his face on the ground in their worship. 3. And the Lord said, "If you can find mercy in your eyes [for them,] do not neglect your service.*

Proverbs 14

20. Even to their friends, the poor [appear to be] hated, and the relatives of the wealthy are plenty.
21. Whoever mistreats his friend commits a sin, and the one who takes mercy on the poor is blessed.
22. The abominable go to oblivion by doing evil, but* the merciful and the righteous do all the acts of goodness; the workers of evil receive no mercy or faithfulness; kindness, however, and faith, are with the workers of goodness.

Hebrews 13

1. May you be bound with brotherly love. 2. And do not lose your mercy toward strangers. For this is how a human being is deemed worthy to receive angels while awake. 3. Remember those who are imprisoned, as if you were imprisoned with them. Remember those who are persecuted, as you are also a human being in the flesh. 4. All married couples are to be honored, and their bed is clean. Those who are adulterers and fornicators, however, Allaha will judge.
5. Do not let your mercy be guided by money, except expend everything you have for the sake of mercy. For Maryah has said, "I shall neither leave you, nor loosen my hold on you." 6. And we have this assurance as He has said, "Maryah is my backer, I submit to no one, what can the human being do to me?" 7. Remember your leaders in ministry, those who spoke to you of the Manifestation of Allaha. Imitate their relentless service and proclaim their faith. 8. Eashoa Msheekha is the fulfillment of yesterday, today and forever.*

15. And by His hand we raise the offerings of glory for Allaha in every season, those that are "the lambs" from the lips of those who confess His name. 16. And do not lose your mercy for and association with the poor, for through these actions does a human being glorify Allaha.

James 2 (again)

1. Brethren, do not hold the faith that glorifies Maran Eashoa Msheekha hypocritically. 2. For if a person walks into your synagogue wearing gold rings or their clothing are beautiful, another, a poor person, enters in rags, 3. And you look at the one attired in a beautiful outfit and say, “You sit over here where it is nice,” and to the poor person you say, “You stand up over there,” or, “sit over here by the rug under our feet,” 4. Behold, are you not at odds within yourselves, and are you not choosing with evil intentions? 5. Listen, dear brethren, was it not those poor in worldly possessions and yet rich in faith that Allaha chose to be the heirs of the Kingdom, that which Allaha bequeathed to those who showed mercy to Him? 6. You, however, shun the poor. Was it not the wealthy who oppressed you and who delivered you to the court? 7. Were they not blaspheming against your blessed name by which you were Called?
8. And if you adhere to the Law of Allaha, you would do well, as is written [in Scriptures,] “Be merciful to your brothers and sisters* as though they were yourself.” 9. If you are hypocritical in your attitude, however, you are committing sin, and you are betraying the Law like those who transgressed the Law. 10. For if all the Law is observed and is applied as one, one is responsible to observe all. 11. For [the same Law] that said, “You shall not fornicate,” also says, “You shall not kill.” For if then you did not fornicate, except you did kill, you have transgressed the Law nevertheless. 12. Thus you shall speak and thus you shall vow, as people who are destined to be tried by the Law of Freedom. 13. For a judge has no mercy for the one who shows no mercy. You win the judge over with mercy. . . .

19. That you believe there is one Allaha,* you are doing well. Yet even the demons believe this as they writhe on their bellies.* 20. So then you want to know, O, you mixed up human being, that faith without works is dead? 21. Was not our father Abraham made righteous through works, as he raised his son Isaac to the altar? 22. You can see how his faith led to his works, and through the works his faith molded him. 23. And the Scripture was fulfilled that said, “It was that Abraham believed in Allaha, which was reckoned to him as righteousness,” that he was called Allaha's Mercy, “Av-ra-him.

Footnotes: *2:23 Aramaic name: “The Father is Merciful.”

2 Peter 1

7. However, as you add submission to Allaha, you will be merciful to your brothers and sisters, and then such mercy entails love.

Jude 

21. Let us guard our souls by the love of Allaha, then, as we await* the marriage feast* of Maran Eashoa Msheekha, to live with Him eternally.* 22. And pluck certain [souls] out of the fire, 23. As they would surely die; have mercy on them, then, through submission, as you abhor even the tunic that is besmirched by the flesh.

Hosea 2

18. And I shall [make] a covenant with them on that day, [together] with the creatures of the wilderness, the birds of the sky, and the creepers of the earth, and [as for] the sling, the sword, and wars, I shall retire them from the land, and I shall settle them in hope.
19. And they shall be circumcised* to me forever* and they shall encircle* me through righteousness, justice,* grace, and mercy.

Zechariah 12

9. "In it, on that Day, the Lord shall spring forth [to send] to oblivion all the nations that come over to Jerusalem.* 10. "And I shall cast upon the House of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of tolerance and mercy, and they shall gaze upon me, the one they* touched."* And they shall writhe over him, as they writhe over [the death] of an only son,* and they shall be broken over him, as they are broken over an heir's [death]".*

Daniel 4

24. " 'This is the meaning, O, king, majestic* and high, you have reached the [stature of the] angel, my lord;
25. " 'You have been cast out of humanity, and your abode will be with the creatures of the wilderness; they shall feed you vegetation like the oxen, and the shade of the sky shall be your protection, and seven periods [of time] shall come over you, until you realize that the Most High has authority over the kingdom of man, that to whomever he pleases he gives it. 26. " 'And that which he said regards leaving the stump of the tree with its roots, these are the kingdoms -- it is for you when you shall rise again, when you understand that all authority is from heaven.* 27. " 'That is why, my king, you are being praised,* and your sins are forgiven through righteousness and your abominations through mercy over the down-trodden -- until your foolishness has departed from you.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home