The Becoming God

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Victor Alexander Offers an Interpretation of the Bible From Jesus' Own Words in the Ancient Aramaic Language all Scholars Acknowledge He Spoke

From https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-story-of-jesus-from-his-own-words#/

The Story of Jesus from His Own Words

This is a campaign to raise money for the movie. I'm using the book I'm writing on the subject to support the movie. Also the book itself is an excellent theological thesis on explaining the Ancient Aramaic Old and New Testaments.

The Story of Jesus in His Own Words is about who Eashoa Msheekha said He is. I’m writing this as a book in order to raise funds for the movie, because the movie project isn’t drawing enough interest from my supporters. Everyone who’s written me about the movie has a different perspective on what the movie should be.

Some of my supporters don’t even think that I should be making a movie, because they think that it takes too much money to do it. I disagree with this view because I’ve been a filmmaker all my life and I can’t throw away fifty years of experience, a college education and film degree just because some people don’t think movies is not the proper way of preaching the message of Jesus. How can I agree with such a cynical view?
Some of my supporters think that The Story of Jesus will make a great movie. So I’m caught between a rock and a hard place. I have to make the movie, because I’ve had supporters who have contributed to it. And as a professional I owe it to the people whom I’ve promised to make this movie.

After all my financial backers backed off as a result of all these controversies, I was left with few options. So I thought why not write a book about my perspective of the Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments. I don’t think anyone has done it in this way.

I’m almost at the end of this book, which is entitled ‘The Story of Jesus from His Own Words.’ This is going to be my best effort in the interpretation of the Bible – from the perspective of Eashoa Msheekha’s words. The best way to prove the authenticity of my translations is by presenting actual Text from the original Scriptures. My book will include many images that show the actual verses which are in the Words of Eashoa Msheekha Himself. The whole book takes that approach.

If you contribute $50 or more to this campaign, I will send you the book after it’s published.

Thank you,
Victor Alexander

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-story-of-jesus-from-his-own-words#/

See also http://imagicworldview.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-story-of-jesus-from-his-own-words.html

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for promoting my project Story of Jesus From His Own Words. I really appreciate it --Vic

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home