The Becoming God

Sunday, September 04, 2016

DeBorah Discovers She is the Universe AND the Deity

From: Deborah
To: Daniel Steele
Sent: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 11:16 am
Subject: Neville Goddard 1959

Hello again. After reading pretty much every lecture I could find by Neville Goddard I discovered that there is a drastic change between his work before 1959 and after 1959. He refers to his work before 1959 as the law and everything pretty much after 1959 as the promise that he experienced from God. This has really slowed down my pace and everything that I have been reading by Neville Goddard. I'm beginning to better understand why I haven't had as much success as I had hoped to have by this point. Still feels very much as if there is some missing piece. Something that I'm just not comprehending.
__________________________________________

On Aug 30, 2016 5:38 AM, imagicworldview@aol.com wrote:

My apologies, Poetess. After reading almost all of Neville's lectures and books and many lectures and books by others of his ilk, I assume everyone else has read the same (or is in the process thereof) and is trying to figure out what I am trying to figure out. I forget that I am off alone in my own world. In my communications I may have assumed that what was in my head was in your head, too.

Neville's audio, "God's Law and His Promise," Neville explains these two facets of life, the Law and the Promise. The Promise has to do with our realization of being God. Because we ARE God, we naturally have his nature, which is the Law. God's nature is imagination, for we are the imagination of the Source. We are not imaginary; we are the Source imagining myriad individual imaginings. Particulate matter are become from their (the Source's) imagining to facilitate our becoming what we imagine -- the experience of what we assume to be true. Our annexed bodies enable we spirits to experience what we desire and assume to be true in faith. Desire and fear are rather nebulous to the sub-conscious mind's idea of faith -- what we BELIEVE is what we get, "be it good, bad, or indifferent."

What happens by the Law's operation is our generation to realization of the Promise. The Law is not about our getting whatsoever we want. It --YHWH -- is a mechanism: we are actions of the Source towards Its becoming fully manifest. We are the Father, the very Intelligence of the Source sent into the world as ignoranced imagination to be generated to an even higher degree of likeness to the Source. David, the Beloved, the handsome lad who approaches us, is all our manifestation of the Source. When we are really on track manifesting the Source, David comes and recognizes us as his father, the God of (from) the Source. Neville insisted that we all will have exactly the same experiences he had, but I do not think ours will be the same form. Quality-wise, yes, but God is too broad to be locked into developing us all the same.

I am glad you are not accepting the situation you are in. Listen to the illustrations God gives you in your head when you ask him.

Dan
_______________________________________

From: DeBorah
To: Daniel Steele
Sent: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 4:46 am
Subject: Re: Neville Goddard 1959

I can accept what you have written here, but it just boggles my mind that a deity that is so powerful but that you (He) could conjure something as delicate as a spinal cord, and it just stay broken -- but worlds can be created . . . and nebula and universes -- but a simple spinal cord can't be healed. I find it really hard to have faith and believe in the power of something that can't do something that simple to me (on top of making it so challenging and complicated just to understand how to request said healing).
________________________________________

DeBorah,

You yourself are a universe created with all its complexities. The strange thing you may be struggling to find is that Source first creates the end. It doesn't struggle to get there, It STARTS there: It first imagines the end. The Man that you are IN REALITY is the end of this generation and development: the Christ or Messiah's full revelation. Hence, YOUR full revelation will be the Source's fully manifested emanation. It is our destiny to fulfill the scriptures. You may read this as your being healed in every way and being absolutely sinless and without fault -- the Father in full accord with the Source.

We do not see it now. You need to believe it in faith. Yes, it is complicated "just to understand how to request said healing," because one does not "ask" . . . but accepts.

____________________________________

Regarding the above, mea culpa, DeBorah,

I failed to include an essential point: you are a universe created with all its complexities, and you are the deity. We are zero distance to the Source. No, we are not like It as It is at this time, but we are like what It was at some time. Eternity goes back a day or two. That is my analysis of our present situation. The Source is what we are headed for in our development, and he, Jesus Christ, is us completed.

This is an odd flip to get the hang of, I think. We are to become like him, to do what he does like he does, and yet at that point not do anything at all. "Not my will be done, but your will, O Lord." This is an odd statement to make after the slug fest to get there. We try so hard to establish our will, and then submit at the last instant to his. E.g., you almost never see anyone verbally asking or begging for healing in a prayer line. At least I never have. It is, "tell them what you need . . . and then accept your healing in faith." Is it not our imagination imagining ourselves healed in agreement with the Father? I think paradoxically the slug fest to follow God's will in the world and the submission to whatever his will is both become constant.

Re "Jesus Christ." According to Neville, Jesus is the Father, and Christ is David, his son. David is the sum total of all human action in becoming the Father . . . which comes from the Father. Therefore, when David recognizes you as Father, you remember that you were the source of all his (your) actions (talk about being whipped around in a whirlwind!).

One night I "got" it. "Oh," I thought to myself, "The Source's intelligence is becoming everything, becomes everything . . . that everything might become It. There is no particular end -- It becomes particulate to facilitate spirit (consciousness/imagination) becoming experience. It is a running end. I am Its Action of becoming manifest NOW. It doesn't matter what I become -- whatever I become is the intelligence of the Source becoming the Source manifest."

As I lie down to sleep with this enlightened view in my mind, I said to the supposed Intelligence that I am about my aching shoulder, "You can heal me." And it did. It (the universe) is all intelligent! As I think, it thinks, and as it thinks, I become. Because I am it? Because I am the Source? I am BOTH. That is what 'Jesus Christ' means.

See next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home