The Becoming God

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

God's Do Over

When in the Bible you read the words Satan or Devil, substitute the word Ignorance. That should help you understand what is going on. The only thing that happened in our "fall" was God becoming ignorant for a purpose. This is God's do-over.

For those of you not familiar with do-overs, it is when you have done something and don't like the results. You do it again, if so allowed, and take the new and better result.

The ineffable Most High God IS, and was manifest as he WAS: "Yeah, . . . no. I don't like it. I want my manifestation to be something more like me. I wanna do over." And he gave himself one. This the story of the Bible. And maybe this is why we keep doing these lives over and over and over until we get it right.

The ineffable Most High God determined what he was TO BE: the ONE inclusive of everything AS CHRIST, the power of God and the wisdom of God in the holy nature of God. We are the ball been kicked that way -- the Ineffable himself struggling to manifest himself in all his holy attributes. Our ignorance is essential and fundamental to generating the likeness of his chosen nature. "Hey, I did it once, I can do it AGAIN!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home