The Becoming God

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Summer Hiatus Wrestle

My apologies to regular readers of this blog for my taking a summer hiatus. I fell into a situation non-conducive to composition and impossible for reading. I was also wrestling with priorities. I want to economically and efficiently promulgate the little bit of the True Gospel that I know to beggars, suicidal vets, and people seeking healing.

A problem I recognize is long explanations. I know that the right theology is the proper technique of causation, but how do I get others to that realization and level of awareness without explanation? Maybe there isn't a way. How long is the Bible? And look at how that has gone.

Well, excuse me while I pick up this sword and get back at it.

Oh, that reminds me: while I say that you do not even have the real Bible if you are not reading the translation from the ancient Aramaic, a) that is true; b) God can still speak to you through a good study Bible like Ethelbert Bullinger's Companion Bible because of redundancies in the network of writings (and he will speak to you if listen to the illustrations in your mind); and c) Alexander's translations are hard for the novice to follow and wrestle his or her way through without a grasp of philosophy, symbolism, and metaphysics. I wish I had the time to write commentary on them. I am sure it will be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home