The Becoming God

Saturday, August 27, 2016

A Neville Goddard Insight on the God Who Was, the God Who Is, and the God Who Is To Be

The eternal, ineffable Source created innumerable imaginings of Its intelligence as "God." They are all one, and some of them have become us.

Neville informed us that when we die of this world, we are restored to life in a terrestrial world just like this one to continue our development into his likeness. We will have the same nature of interests we had in our previous life. This is not reincarnation, which would entail punishment.

It occurred to me that who I was in my previous lives were masks God was wearing, just as who I am now is a mask that God is wearing, as who I will be in my next life shall be -- the God who was, who is, and who is to come. It seems to me that I have heard that somewhere else before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home