The Becoming God

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What do I still need? Everything is Nothing Without God

DeBorah,

One thing I remember very distinctly from my baptism in the Holy Spirit was the resolution to do whatever God wanted. It was when I was giving up the self-control of my life, surrendering it all - absolutely all of it - to him. I abdicated from lordship over my self. I resolved to not do anything of myself, not to breathe, or hold myself up, or think, or do anything unless God gave me an order or direction to do it.

I didn't realize it until now, but I was entering into a marriage arrangement with God. "I will do whatever you say to do; I will go wherever you want to go." I laid my selfish life down and took up his life, turning my life into "our." Then I cast self-control out of myself with the words: "You are Glorious God. I am a mud-man," with the mental acknowledgement of, "I belong to you; I am yours," and then I waited.

I didn't know it, but that was the "price" mentioned by Napoleon Hill I was willing to pay to be accepted by God -- being married to him, submitted, doing everything he wanted WITH him in a partnership.

He didn't tell me to do anything. I continued breathing on my own. Neither did I fall, because he caught me. He was there with me, and the only words he spoke were, "Remember this, and it is all right." He is a man of few words. He has never told me to do anything, just to always be conscious that he is here with me, that we are doing whatever I am doing . . . together. If I robbed banks, he'd go there with me. He'd go to prison with me, too. You can write poetry with him, just be conscious that he is writing with you.

I think people in the healing lines are saying the same thing, "Whatever you want, that I will do." He says, "Whatever it is, that you do it with Me." He likes the idea of marriage, not of us to each other, but of us to him. He is our other spouse. He isn't going to heal you to send you to stand on the porch taking in the sun. He wants to go WITH you. Walk over and stand there with Him. "Come on, Lord, let's go."

Dan
__________________________________________

Dan,

I'm willing to be submissive or submit to God's will; it just seems odd that he wouldn't want a person to be able to move freely and have freedom because paralysis really is hard, very hard, extremely hard.

DeBorah
__________________________________________

DeBorah,

"A leper came to him and fell down at his feet, and he prayed and said to him, 'If you wish, you can heal me.' Eashoa was merciful to him, and extended his hand and touched him and said, 'I do wish it, be cleansed.' And within the hour, the leprosy left him" (Mark 1: 40-42; Alexander). God doesn't want paralysis, and while neither do we (who are the responsible part of God), we do not protect ourselves against it by being conscious of him, submitting our day to him, and letting him orchestrate it. He gives us a lot of leeway in how we choose to live our lives, including being unaware to our own harm. You didn't consciously choose paralysis, but he didn't put it on you, either.

We subjected ourselves to futility and affliction to achieve a high calling, because this is the way to get there. He called and you said, "I come." Then this happened. You didn't want it, but now here, which way do you turn? "Get me out of it," or "Get me up to you"? The big healing is upward.

You might watch how many Gods you have. I correspond with Victor Alexander who is expert in ancient Aramaic. He has a blog (http://www.aramaic-bible.net/blog/) that is a forum on the names of God and other things about the ancient Aramaic text. One thing we are discussing is the name 'Eil'. It is a name of God which only appears in the ancient Aramaic. The Hebrew is 'El', but they are different words with different meanings. It is really hard to grasp the differences in concepts, but El in the Hebrew is God, and the Messiah is his Son. Eil, on the other hand, is the Most High God, and the Messiah is HIM, his Manifestation. There is a big difference between Eil and El.

Alexander believes Jesus was here as a person two thousand years ago. I believe he has always been here becoming the Man who is the perfect manifestation of the Ineffable THROUGH us and BY us. When you look in the mirror, you don't see the Ineffable, you think. He is now the womb-man you see. Horribly human, and divine -- the Ineffable! The Messiah is Eil, the Almighty, the Ineffable, the Most High God. And he is us. We just have a really hard time understanding how each of us is all of Him. When it comes to surrendering all of ourselves to him, why not?

Regarding your project to get healed, I have heard and read several times and places that we should not tell others about what we are doing, lest they discourage us. That doesn't make any sense. We don't listen to them anyway, so why should we care if they know? And Jesus said wherever two or more are gathered in his nature, there he would be also. In 1975, when neither Lynn Travis nor I would respond to my mother's prayers for us, she called the Trinity Broadcast Network's prayer line. They prayed for us with her and prayed again for us during their corporate prayer time. Lynn was surprisingly healed of a painful migraine, and I was delivered of a deceiving spirit, revealing to both of us the power of Jesus Christ. We were both saved in short order. With all that you are doing, you might want to have a number of people praying with you and for you. Of course we can be healed at any time, but healings most frequently happen in meetings, crusades and evangelistic campaigns, don't they? I know you have been that route, but try asking friends, neighbors, church members, prayer networks to pray with who you are NOW. You are a lot more knowledgeable and equipped than you were as a kid. You have got a sword now, and are ready to play with the big kids! "With everyone praying for her, DeBorah takes her sword and makes her stand!"

Dan
_____________________________________________

Tonight while I was reading my metaphysical science book I received a notification that there was a new video from some Channel that I follow on YouTube. The video is entitled, "God is healing you now."

DeBorah
___________________________________________

DeBorah,

All signs are that God is listening and active in cultivating the awareness and attitude in you to heal the whole you. The physical interests us, but the whole interests him. You think you have been the one asking the question, 'What am I missing to become a whole package'? God has been the one guiding you. When I was in the meditation where I encountered the deceiving spirit which was misleading me, I realized that God/Jesus had been leading him to lead me, and he didn't know it. He was my ignorance, and was used as God's tool to form me. God's plan was to get me trained to be able to cast self-control/lordship out of myself in order to find true submission. He, God, wasn't concerned about the "demon" at all. Not at all. Taking me from him was like taking candy from a baby. When that talent became cultivated, poof, I was gone, harvested from that ignorance. God had been very patient for the ability he desired in me to be formed. When it was, he led me to salvation like you steer a child by turning its head.

I have been healed, and I have seen healings, and I believe the testimonies of healing I have heard. In God's eyes', which are on the End, you WERE healed. Soon, you will be giving your testimony. Does your husband have a place to take you dancing? If you still have a church, I am sure they will be glad to play you a slow one.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home