The Becoming God

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Malachi 3: 10: Knowing God and the Law of Attaction Denial: a Letter to DeBorah

DeBorah,

I look upon the Law of Attraction advocates with sadness. They prove God by imagining, but they do not honor him. They say, "It is just my mental 'vibe'."

This reminds me of Malachi 3: 10, which is horribly mistranslated. Every church, minister, priest, pastor and evangelist says that God challenges us to prove him. "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith." Oh, how they love that verse! Can't go a Sabbath without it. But the original said that the Jews DID bring their tithes into the storehouse proving God, BUT THEN DID NOT HONOR HIM AS GOD! You only get this from Alexander's translation of the ancient Aramaic, the original scribal language (http://www.v-a.com/bible/supporters/malachi_3.html).

God wasn't saying to test him to see if he is there or test to see if he keeps his promises. He was saying, "You test my patience. If I am a Father to you, your providing master, where is my honor?!" (see chapter one). The Jews of Malachi's era proved God and then went to honor idols and the gods in the heavens. The LOA people prove God by reaping the benefits of mental creation and God's manifestation ("If it works, you have found Him" -- Neville), and then attribute their bounty to the attraction factor of their higher mental vibrations. They do not know, and do not want to know, God.

I think I heard you say that you have a loving husband and mother. You have people sticking to you after all this? A loving and supportive family? That is God's love to you. See them as a 'word' of God's love for you: "I AM HERE." If he wasn't, they wouldn't. Be thankful for this: you know God, and he knows you. By the way, my hat's off to your faithful husband. He is amazing.

Another thing if I may, EVERYTHING was created at the beginning. That is part of the original creation in the Ineffable's mind in Genesis 1. The end and everything necessary to attain to it was created in his mind, where it resides today. Nothing more is created, it just comes forth into awareness. So also your healing. The ineffable imagines you complete and whole as his perfect and final manifestation of wisdom and power. You do not need to get it -- it isn't coming from somewhere. You only need to become aware of it. If HE imagines you whole, you are. Imagine you received, and dance lightly on the floor (there are people downstairs).

Dan
_______________________________________

Dan,

LOA is in the Bible, and yes it is a little weird that they give all the credit to a law that was created by God. So...
in your humble opinion, if someone hasn't realized their healing, what is it that they're not doing right? Because I have run out of ideas.

DeBorah
_____________________________________________

DeBorah,

Honestly, I think the problem may be the trying to do. It isn't that you are wrong -- we are all wrong. I think it is a matter of just accepting -- accepting him and his doing it. There is a difficult frame of mind to achieve, one of abandonment and abdication, release of all self-control and self-lordship. It is one thing to acknowledge God's kingdom and submit to it mentally, and another to cast all self-influence out of oneself to complete and utter submission. I am not sure all that is necessary to obtain healing, but it is what I found when I was unaccepted by God and needed to be accepted. I found a release of my "self," and He caught me, accepted me. You might try, "Okay, I do that."

Another thing, as I was figuring which e-mails still needed to be posted, I caught your words in one already posted: "when and if my healing takes place." If? You cannot be believing with an if. I do not mean to criticize or hurt, but where is the confidence of faith in "if"? You need to place your imagining past even "when it takes place." In your mind it needs to be "it TOOK place." You stand and walk and do everything you want because you GOT healed YESTERDAY. Ain't no ifs, ands, or buts about it! Your healing is old hat. Now your mother calls you to breakfast, "DeBorah, honey, it's time to get up." And you do.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home