The Becoming God

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Healing in Jacob's Dark Night, Genesis 32: 24-32 and 33: 10

I didn't see this until I got involved with DeBorah's effort to get healed. There is a perfect man that the Ineffable intends for Its manifestation. The Ineffable has imagined what that perfect manifestation shall be, so the "Man" exists in the imagination of the Ineffable now.

The manifestation of that Man is contingent upon our growing up into him. In Exodus 3 the Ineffable revealed to Moses that he (the Ineffable) is that (his imagining which has become us) which is becoming the Man. We are the Ineffable becoming the Man he imagines by our imagining. There is no division between God and man: our imagining is his imagining.

We appear here to become the Man we are in potential. The balance of what it takes for us to become him is our "salvation." EVERYTHING REQUIRED TO BECOME THE MAN IS/HAS BEEN PROVIDED: Genesis 22: 14: "In the Mount of YHWH (the imagination) it shall be provided." Whether you are tall or short, rich or poor, purple or green, human or alien, whole or halt, every possibility of being on the way to becoming the Man shall be filled until all is the Man intended by the Ineffable.

Jacob is our imagination, the God who become us by forgetting itself to human existence to generate the freedom of the Ineffable. Jacob can go where the flesh cannot. Imagining can go to Laban, the Glory of God, and learn of his nature and develop his characteristics: "I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands" (Genesis 32: 10). The two bands were the maturity Jacob had gained in learning of the Power and the Glory of God.

Healing in the passage: "Deliver me, I pray thee, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau, for I fear him" (Genesis 32: 11). Esau is our flesh. It cannot go where the imagination goes, BUT IS SUBJECT TO IT. The Angel of YHWH is the Ineffable's idea of the perfect Man we shall be -- his intention for us. Get this: IT IS GOOD. Salvation toward the fulfillment of that goal shall always be good. Jacob, our imagination, in the stress of its situation grasped onto this basic faith that God's intention for us is for good, to improvement and wholeness. In Genesis 32: 24, Jacob did not wrestle with 'a' man, he wrestled with THE Man -- the good intention the Ineffable has for us. "I will not let you go unless you bless me!" I.e., "Move me on up! I know you intend good for me, I know your Glory and Power, and I want it NOW!"

And God said, "Okay. You have prevailed: now I rule in you!" THAT is what the Ineffable is after, to rule in us and through us unto his becoming his perfect manifestation. Jacob's body, his "brother," was healed: "Now I have seen that your face is the face of the angel I have seen in my vision" (Genesis 33: 10; Alexander). And that is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home