The Becoming God

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Nothing Can Be Missing If You Have The Holy Spirit

DeBorah,

Re What am I still missing?

I was wondering, are you a Pentecostal? Have you been baptized in the Holy Spirit? Do you speak in tongues? If not, what you are missing is Him. You said you tried a number of denominations. There are not many phenomenal healings in spiritually dead churches. They believe in a separate and distant God who is utterly divided from us, a "wholly other" God -- who does not exist. He is hard to get a healing from.

Dan Steele
_____________________________________________

Dan,

I have been baptized Pentecostal and in the Holy Spirit, but I have never spoken in tongues, so I guess I'm missing the whole boat.

DeBorah

____________________________________________

DeBorah,

No, not necessarily. There is more, though. It is like wading into a river before you cast yourself into the stream to let it carry you. You feel secure with your feet on the mud of the bank; you are in the water, but you still have control. YOU are reaching for deeper water, to lose yourself and float away! You can be baptized into the Body of Christ without being filled completely with the Spirit. You might just be on Lay-away.

There is baptism into the body of Christ by the Holy Spirit, and there are subsequent FILLINGS with the Holy Spirit for works of power. I associate the fillings with ecstasy and the observation that I am not the one doing what is happening -- it is the Holy Spirit. I recently looked at some good sites for how to be baptized and how to be filled with the Holy Spirit. One good one was http://justonetouchfromtheking.com

Dan
___________________________________________

Thank you, Dan. I found the website.

http://justonetouchfromtheking.com

I had a strong feeling come to me over the weekend that I actually focus way too-much on the "fact" instead of focusing on the solution. I heard a strong voice say, "You need to focus on the solution and not the perceived 'problem'."

DeBorah
___________________________________________

DeBorah,

I wonder Who could have said that? I have to thank you now for contacting me in the beginning. You know how the world is ourselves projected, "out-pictured," and actually reflects us? You came to me with the question, "What am I still missing?" I realize that was MY question! I spend my time reading, contemplating, analyzing. I should be doing what is necessary to be filled with the Holy Spirit: worshiping and singing and praising -- Golden Key stuff. I am living below our calling. Thanks for writing; it has put me back on track.

You might ask good, loving Pentecostals and/or Charismatics to come over and talk with you about how to be filled with the Holy Spirit. I am sure some would be more than glad to know you and have the opportunity to minister love and prayer. Jesus may or may not have been here two thousand years ago as a person like we imagined (I do not put it past him), but he is still -- ever -- "he lamb slain from before the overthrow of the earth."

Whether he was crucified for man at the beginning of time or just two thousand years ago, we still must accept him as Lord and be filled with his consciousness. That consciousness, the Holy Spirit, is divine intelligence which is power to become what is imagined by Him, whom we are. Be it then or now, we still must be born again and be FILLED with Him. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all one being, and He has become us that we might become Him. "Ye shall receive Power": His consciousness IS power. At the beginning of time, in Genesis 1, he imagined the Christ, his manifestation, completed. That puts YOU . . . THERE. Absolutely everything necessary for you to be whole and complete as His perfect manifestation -- Him standing in Paradise as the Glory keeping it -- WAS PROVIDED. He imagined you healed (therefore it already exists), and He believes it!

Dan

__________________________________________

Well, I am glad that I contacted you, because you have answered all of my questions and have been very helpful. Thank you very much for your time.

DeBorah
__________________________________________

DeBorah,

Thank you for asking good questions and for your patience with my answers. I hope I have not been too confusing. After I got baptized in the Holy Spirit, I sought what God has said to man. Too-much intellectual stuff; not enough Spiritual stuff. It is not the knowing; it is the doing. We do not always have to know before we do; he will teach us right there, right then. I wish you a lot of fun and a lot of sun as the Lord restores you

PS: I did not mean to insinuate that you need to be prayed for by others to get healed. As F. F. Bosworth said, "Every baby does its own crying." A hurt child doesn't need a sibling to ask its mother or father for care. He or she goes directly to Mom or Dad and is immediately picked up.

Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home