The Becoming God

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Please Sent Me An E-mail

Hi. I get readers from all around the world -- Russia and Ukraine, India and Indonesia, France, Canada, Japan and Australia, even Morocco (hello, Germany and Sweden) -- but not many comments. Which is good, but I am curious as to who is reading my posts and why. Is anyone getting anything out of it?

Please do me a favor and e-mail me at imagicworldview@aol.com. Tell me just a little about yourself (if you would, please) and/or the reason you read my blog. Are you using it somehow? Are you getting anything out of it? You do not have to tell me your name or exact city location. Maybe something like: "My name is Boris. I live in western Russia where I teach school. I am writing a book on causative imagining," or whatever -- as much or as little as you care to share.

I do not intend to publish responses, compile anything or even respond to the e-mails unless they contain questions. I will not post anything without your consent.

So, is there anything in particular about the Becoming God or Neville Goddard's lectures or writings you are looking for or are interested in? Thank you for your interest and your help.

My e-mail address is imagicworldview@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home