The Becoming God

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Another E-mail Inquiry Form Joe About Who and What We Are

-----Original Message-----
From: j
imagicworldview@aol.com -- imagicworldview@aol.com
Sent: Sat, Feb 6, 2016 11:25 am
Subject: Re: Questions

You said, " . . . but had used for myself under my self-lordship, I realized that I was guilty of rebellion against him even though I was unaware."

Since "I am he," who is the 'I' above? ego? that part of our thinking that thinks it separate?

Also: the Ineffable created God? who is us in the act of becoming God in its fullness?

I am trying to digest this.

Joe
___________________

Joe,

The one God the Ineffable created by imagining corresponds to the sunflowers Neville saw in his vision in Unless I Go Away -- myriads of thought and emotion producing expressions of Itself (the Ineffable). These know that they are God's spirit/consciousness, and that they religiously follow every perceived will of the Ineffable's imagining. That following is their being fixed in the ground, the lack of their freedom. Except the Ineffable is not fixed -- Its imagining roams wherever it wills, but always stays true to Its nature.

How to make the sunflower followers to be individual and free and true to Its nature? A generation process. That is what we are in. We, Its individual bits of consciousness, descend into this state of death -- forgetting -- in a state of complete amnesia. I use the term 'ignoranced,' as we are completely shorn of consciousness of what we are (akin to tabla rasa /blank slate state discussed in child psychology). Here we are free consciousness. The futility we find here, and the creations of our own imagining (we are, after all, still God), afflicts us and drives us to seek salvation, the provision of what we need. We seek him, and we find him: "God will provide Himself a lamb for the sacrifice" (Genesis 22: 8).

The "I" is the spirit of God "breathed" into this mud-man ignoranced of what "I" am. At the time of my baptism, I thought I was the mud-man alone who had been animated by God's Life and had usurped God's purpose and use of that Life. It took some years to realize that, yes, I am the mud-man, but more than that "I" am the Life that was breathed into him, er, me. I am the animator of the mud. I am still just as guilty, but as I am God and was ignoranced by God for this purpose, to generate his nature in me, I am forgiven. Wow. I feel the Spirit anointing. Thanks for the question.

These "ignoranced" bits of the Ineffable's consciousness learn freedom through the process and also take on the Ineffable's nature. Text on this is Raymond Holliwell's Working with the Law. The "Law" is God's nature, the nature of the Ineffable's thought.

Here is a valuable reference: http://www.v-a.com/bible/john_1_1-5_audio.html, (also http://www.v-a.com/bible/brasheeth_and_john.html), read the footnote on brasheeth carefully:

The literal translation of the Gospel of John, chapter 1, verses 1 to 5 is as follows:


1. Brasheeth* there was the Milta.**
And that Milta was with God;
and God was that Milta.
2. This was brasheeth with God.
3. Everything was created by His hands,
otherwise nothing that is would exist.
4. Through him there was Life,
and that Life became the spark of humanity
5. And that fire lights the darkness,
and the darkness cannot put it out.



*Brasheeth does not mean: "In the Beginning." It really means "before the beginning;" that is "before the foundations of the universe," or "before Creation."



**Milta does not mean: "Logos" or "The Word." The term was coined by John to mean that Jesus was God in Action. I have chosen to translate "Milta" as "Manifestation." Jesus is the Manifestation of God, or, He is God Manifest.

I take "Before the beginning" and marry it to the Jewish mystical reading of Genesis 1: 1, "With a beginning, (It, the Ineffable) created God (Elohim): the Heavens and the Earth" (see Cooper, Rabbi David A. 1997. God is a Verb: kabbalah and the practice of mystical judaism. New York: Riverhead Books, page 66). This becomes for me: "That which was before the beginning (the Ineffable) created the Power Above the Flames (Elohim), the Heavens (the Life-spirits within us) and the Earth (physical manifestation)" -- all of which is "Jesus Christ."



Goodness. I just found Victor Alexander's blog for the Ancient Aramaic Church: http://www.v-a.com/bible/AAC/AAC-blog-1.html. What a treasure trove it is. Holy cow, the guy writes a lot. E.g., http://www.v-a.com/bible/AAC/defining_the_meaning_of_the_word_god.html. I will have more to add to this within the next few hours/days (I need to find Alexander's discussion on Ashur and Al-lo-hiem).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home