The Becoming God

Thursday, February 11, 2016

I Learned Exodus 3: 14 Differently Than Neville Goddard: There is no "I AM THAT I AM."

"This first letter, JOD, is your I AMness, your awareness." --Neville Goddard, 1948, Lesson 1.

No, JOD is third person. Aleph is "I come (absolute, in the sense of become)." This is my awareness. To HIS becoming. (Exodus 3: 14 says, "AHYH Ashur YHWH," not "YHWH Ashur YHWH." Check your theology.)

"I come . . . to his becoming." Imagine your coming to be his becoming.

FYI: YHWH or "yod-hey-vav-hey" -- Yahwei or Jehovah -- is THIRD person singular. YHWH means "His becoming." I.e., when it works, you have found God. "See that working . . . ? That's God!"

Of course, this is a wash in the oneness of God, but it does pertain to our present experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home