The Becoming God

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Pray for Vic Alexander and Those Who Have Not Yet Heard of the Authentic Ancient Aramaic Scriptures

I was searching for something Victor Alexander posted years ago about the true meaning of the name, "Elohim." I discovered a number of blogs Victor maintains. Some I knew before, some were new. My gosh that man writes! In his AAC (Ancient Aramaic Church) blog he stated:

"It bothers me that my translation project is not accorded proper respect by the American churches. I would like to make my translation available to more people. It is not enough just to wait for people to discover my translation of the Scriptures on the Internet. I wanted to be able to publish it professionally and disseminate it to a large audience in America. The cost of publishing it and marketing it are beyond my means. I have been praying about it for the last ten years. I do not understand why my prayers are not being answered.

"My translations of the Scriptures are not just another version of the Bible; my translations are the only authentic translations of the original Scriptures. Throughout my translation project, I have noticed that every verse of the Western Bibles contains at least one word that has been mistranslated. I am surprised that when people read my translations they do not notice that their Bibles contain errors in every verse. Even more surprising is that the pastors who preach sermons based on the Greek, Latin and English language translations of the words of Eashoa Msheekha and all the prophets before Him, that they do not notice they are preaching misleading ideas, ideas that were not intended by Eashoa Msheekha or the prophets. But in the minds of the American pastors the sermons that they preach seem to be brilliant, inspiring and true to the Scriptures.

"This too bothers me, when I reflect on my failure to publish my translations of the Ancient Aramaic Scriptures, and my inability to reach millions of people who are misled every Sunday by their pastors. Why does it have to be like this? Perhaps I need to do some readings of one of the Gospels and compare my translation with the major translations of the mainline churches, and in this way people can see the difference.

"I have been told this type of comparative study might help. A few people have asked me to do this. It is a lot of work, but it looks like I might have to do it sooner or later."


Would you not only pray for Victor, but also help make his translations and web site known? When you visit v-a.com, please search around and read his many postings and comments. If you have not done this before, be prepared to have your understanding of reality and Christianity challenged, for you have never seen the Truth before. Sorry about the wooden nickles you have gotten up 'til now. Please help disseminate what you learn and make Alexander's sites know. Not for Alexander (sorry, Vic), but for those who learn from you. We are on a mission to turn the world around. Lend a shoulder, please.

If you have ideas about how to make Victor Alexander's translations better known, please post a comment here or to vic@v-a.com

Thanks.

P.S.
Vic, I vote for your spending time translating the Scriptures. Deuteronomy or the Psalms would be nice (and if the meanings of names come to you, please note them).

3 Comments:

  • Victor as far as I know is spot on and it's time people out there understand that christ came to free us from our own narrow mindedness by filling us with the Anointing of his spirit.
    "Eashoa msheekha ruagh".

    By Blogger JD, at 11:14 PM  

  • Vic Alexander's website is down as of 1/2019. I am wondering if he is alright and if someone can inform us of his whereabouts.? I read somewhere his Website and Twitter accounts were all hacked into . Very sad.

    Wonderful Man with a passion to bring Ancient Aramaic to the western world. Not sure I agree with everything he has said though .

    I do have his NT Translation.

    Maybe one day Vic will be back. Thank you .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 PM  

  • Thank you for writing. Victor's website has been down for a long time, and while my e-mails to him have not been responded to, the manager where he receives his mail (827 Hollywood Way #70, Burbank, CA 91505 USA) says he still receives his mail there. Victor had vowed to make a movie of his understanding of the Gospel; I hope that he is doing that. But at 75-76 years of age, I wonder if health is a matter. Personally, I wish he had never done anything but translate the scriptures - no movie, no politics, to nothin' but translate the scriptures. But he has to make money, too, and the translations might not have pulled in enough to live on. Very, very, very few people who read and study the scriptures have any idea of what is really going on; for they put you into a fantasy-world that is almost impossible to break out of. Sadly, Victor always tried to get Indiegogo funds for a movie instead of GoFundMe funds for his translation work.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home