The Becoming God

Friday, February 03, 2023

Michaël Is Not Impressed

Yeah well, this sound like bs for me and à lot contradictory. You talk of Neville Goddard but he explained clearly that there is no external god, no external being having power over the world like you say. This is in complete opposition of his teaching. And every time I had do what you said, I had the opposite. There is no external god that will help me, I am 100% sure of that.

Michaël
____________________

Michaël,

Exactly. There is no external SEPARATE god from you or I. But there is a whole lot more of what we are than we are aware of. It does not depend on us; we depend on it even though we are unaware of it. It is just too laborious to go over the whole oneness thing every time we speak about the greater part of us we are discovering. So we speak about “Him” knowing full well among ourselves that “He” is not separate and external, but is what we are becoming more aware of of ourselves. Which is why I am writing my next post about this not being a game. Our oneness with What-we-do-not-know is a real thing, THE reality. Stop the self-gratification of trying to get things and take your oneness with the unknown seriously. Read that Matthew 11:28-30 thing again. It presupposes our oneness.

Dan Steele
_____________________

Thanks Dan, I understand what you tried to say now in your last email. We seem to have à very different way of talking, but it start to make sense for me what you said in all your emails now that you explained me this.

Michaël

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home