The Becoming God

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Siti Cultivating Her Life

Dan,

I read your latest post, and I don’t mind at all that you put it up. The last several weeks I’ve been reading and watching different YouTubes of people...mainly Bill Donahue. I read some articles you have posted on your thoughts of Bill, and I agree with you...to take things with a grain of salt. Bill does however have some very good information on meditation that can be used and understood by people just coming into it, myself included, not to mention the metaphysical world. It’s interesting that I watched the same videos you mentioned, “Hidden Meanings," "Meditation," "Talking to the Pineal," and "Why God Tried to Kill Moses,” and I liked all of them.

There was something he mentioned in “Contradictions in the Bible” video, starting at about 50 minutes, where he says that “Genesis 2, 3, 4 is the creation of the carnal mind and Genesis 1 and 5 is the creation of the divine mind.” I had never heard that before.

I agree that “Bill Donahue is teaching what the Church was supposed to teach” (Jan. 1, 2017)...and like you said, “The World is Psychological” (Dec. 20, 2022). It has been an interesting year of learning, training my mind with its thoughts for a better self that can live in the end with desires fulfilled. It has not been easy, but it’s been a year of peace and joy within. “The world will do what it does” as I hear Neville say in his messages. It’s interesting that Neville, who came from a Catholic background, was mentored by a Kabbalist Rabbi...a radical change of the mind and outlook. Jesus, our mentor, said; “Amen, amen, I am telling you, that whoever believes in me, these works that I do, they (you and I) will also do; and greater than these they (you and I) will do, [now] that I go to the Father. And whatever you ask through my name, I will do for you, so that the Father is glorified through the Son” (John 14:12-13 Alexander). I can hear my dad saying, “You can do better than that,” or “I can see you go beyond what I’ve done.” Isn’t that just like our fathers, who want their kids to be like them...and go further and beyond them?

Siti
_______________________________________

Thank you for writing, Siti. Yes, Bill Donahue is quite a character. He has caught on well that everything in the Bible is true, but not like that. It means what it says, but does not say what it means. It is code for spiritual, psychological realities. Even if we die and see--hyper-physically visually SEE--the Light of God enthroned in Heaven with the man Jesus Christ standing to His right with angels all around worshiping and singing praises, we know that those realities are the universal medium we are in and of eternally. Always have been, always will be. We just have to let It--It!!--get our heads right.

Dan Steele

PS: Happy Lunar New Year. Sunday begins the Year of the Rabbit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home