The Becoming God

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Siti's Course

Somehow this got past me. It is an email from Siti, sent June 10, 2022. Some kind of business or distraction kept me from posting it. I think Siti will forgive my minor editing and emphases:

Dan,

I am aware that we are living in a time where information is traveling at lightning-fast speed across the globe, most of that information being very negative, so one has to live by faith in God to even get the sense of truth. So, for me keeping my mind in His word is a daily constitution.

Reading your “Heading for Healing 30” sparked my thoughts where you say, “Man was free of disease. Then we fell. Satan, our adversarial ignorance, caused illness”...(and death). Human beings in Jesus /Life are free of Satan/ignorance/sickness/death...the last enemy. “He has nothing in Me”. And so, that is mirrored in me, why? Because In Christ I died. Didn’t Jesus say, “The thief comes not but to steal, kill, and destroy; but I came that You may have Life, and have it more Abundantly”? And “I am the the good shepherd, and the good shepherd consecrates himself in place of his flocks” (Alexander). To me that’s saying God became man, so that we can become as He is.

“Blessed is the man (the righteous/Spirit inner man) who walks NOT in the counsel of (conventional herd wisdom) the ungodly. Nor stands in the path/way of ignorance. Nor sits in the seat/throne of the scornful. But his delight is in the Law of the Lord and in His word man meditates/mental diet day and night. He shall be like a tree (of Life), planted by the rivers of water that brings forth fruit in its season. Whose leaf (body) shall not whither (remember Moses? whose natural forces were not abated), and whatever he does shall prosper" (Psalm 1, parentheses Siti).

When I’m out cutting grass on the tractor I just thank Jesus that because of Him I am full of faith that He can find and see. Doubt is a divided heart, and faith is one with God. Because of Him I am transformed/regenerated in mind and body by His word. I am a Holy-Spirit-Being-led person through His word of Romans 8:14 and Galatians 5:18.

I do believe, when all is said and done, that I’m held responsible for what I have done with His gift of Life to me. So, I choose to think/eat from the tree of Life rather than think/eat from the “good” part of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Because as I see it, that “good” part is still off of a bad tree...and isn’t THAT just how it all started?

Siti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home