The Becoming God

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Gospel For Michaël

Hi, thanks for trying to help, but I don't understand a word of what you say.

God manifest through me ? Well, why does he manifest for me a shit body and life despite I have put tons of effort to better myself, and others have all the best on earth since birth and have such a good body and mind that they fly throughout life like butterflies and have not even an interest in god ?

I am sorry but I don't understand what you say and I can not use this in any practical way. Even doing the Neville Goddard technique don't work as I am completely f'ed up and my mind and body don't react positively to that imagination work. On the opposite it drive me crazy cause it don't work and then it reinforce the négative side. I don't even have anymore energy to do this inner work.

Thanks for trying, but I think it's best you don't loose your time with me.

Have à good day.

Michaël
_____________________________________

Michaël,

Thank you for the good wishes. You are not a waste of time, Michaël. Something I think you are not getting is that you, Michaël, you are much desired and loved by God. When Jesus went to the cross to suffer and die for us, he did it for YOU. And he would have done it just for you, even if you were the only one ever to be saved by it. Because God wants and loves YOU. You are a lot more valuable than you think.

You have spent a lot of time and effort in trying to accomplish something spiritual. That is commendable. In the first century BC, many Jews knew that the Messiah promised in Daniel 9 and elsewhere in the Oracles of the Jews was coming, and they went into the wilderness and into the Jordan Valley to prepare themselves for his appearing. There were a lot of schools of discipline, study, ritualized law, and "inner work" to cleanse themselves and become "holy." Your long and intense effort has made you, like them, exhausted and sad. That is something we do to ourselves. When Jesus did arrive, he said, "Come to me, all you mourners and carriers of burdens, and I shall give you peace. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, as I am easy* (peaceful) and gentle of heart, and you shall find peace in your souls. For my yoke is pleasant and my burden is light." That's Matthew 11:28-30 in the Bible per Alexander.

Peace in your soul. A light burden. You do not have to earn or accomplish anything to have peace and joy from him in your soul. The Holy Spirit is simply received, accepted as him when you accept him as your lord and savior. That is, when you give up trying to do it yourself.

I hope that in your twenty years of reading you have realized that we are tri-part beings. We have a physical part, a mental part, and a spirit part. When we are born, we are immediately aware of the physical part, and we eventually become aware of the mental, but the spiritual part, Michaël, what about that? Did you know that Adam named his second son Abel? That means "zero" in Hebrew. Zero, as in nothing, waste, futility, or vanity. Who names their son Zero? Abel is OUR spirit. He is zero to us when we are born and discover our body. He is zero to us when we begin to think. But his blood, i.e., his life, the life of the eternal spirit of God, speaks to us despite his being "dead." You wouldn't be trying if you hadn't been hearing him, Michaël. The Kingdom of God, his spirit, is within you and is calling out to you.

"Why does he manifest for me a shit body and life despite I have put tons of effort to better myself?" THAT'S the problem, Michaël. What and how you are is the sum of your best thinking. You are looking for a mechanism to become the best you can be without recognizing the God IS the mechanism. His end goal for you is him. We are not there yet, but our end is to be the manifestation of God as he IS. And we are to get there FROM THIS--WHAT WE NOW ARE, no matter how f'ed up this now is. From what we now are, we do not make ourselves like him, he does. For only he can do it!! Our part is to humble ourselves, surrender to him and submit to his doing it. For he cannot do it if we are doing it.

I am a big fan of T. L. Osborn. You might never have heard of him. He said he had seen Jesus. I believe him, for I have heard Jesus. I know now that "Jesus" is an aspect or action of God, a characteristic or nature of the invisible force that he is, but God deals with us as a man. Neville met the Power of God, and he was a man. He met the Love of God, and he was a man. We meet Jesus, the Salvation of God, and he is a man. So I deal with God as Jesus, as a man. He is so much more. I met Osborn, and I remember he had made a point to learn to speak French. There are a lot of very interesting YouTube videos about and by him, like these:

Lords Gym William Branham T L Osborn on William Branham with French Translation

OSBORN Documiracle Film: THE UNLIMITED GOD

You are desired and loved by God, Michaël. You are his best. You think you are a mess, but he can make you . . . into him! He is the mechanism which accomplishes it. Do not let self-lordship stand in your way--cast it out! There is nothing more practical than a contrite spirit before our Lord God, the bigger part of us. Best wishes to you.

Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home