The Becoming God

Sunday, January 29, 2023

On Neville On Your Son David Standing Before You When You Wake Up

I received this as a personal e-mail from General Lee (sorry about the statue, General). It's about the matter of the literal David of Biblical fame standing before you as your son when memory of your Godhood returns to you:

"I just was looking up examples of people's understanding when Neville mentions David. It's also confusing to me but I read your post and it's a little more understandable the way you put it. It still confusing to me but the whole part about when David stands before me. What the hell does that mean? You mean when I recognize my own imaginings and it's no longer a desire but a reality is that David. I'm so confused."

Sir, you are not the only one who is confused about this, sir. I have a couple of times "seen" what I believe Neville is talking about. I will try to explain my understanding, and you and others can consider whether I am close or am wholly mistaken. Neville believed the Hebrew word YHWH to mean "I AM." I have always thought this strange, because YHWH is third person, but nevertheless it refers to God Himself. YHWH is translated in the Bible as "the LORD." It also says in the Bible "the LORD and His Christ"; that is, while Christ is God, and YHWH is God, they are not the same. If you would, Christ is YHWH's work, His action. It is a subtle distinction, but of paramount importance.

The Bible speaks of Jesus Christ. 'Jesus' means "YHWH Saving." 'Christ', or 'Messiah', is YHWH's action of delivering to an acceptable state. YOU are Jesus Christ, and I am Jesus Christ: the "I AM" doing His work, "Christ." We are YHWH Fathering "David," God's "Beloved," when we do the will of God, which is the work of God. What is the work of God? That we believe on the One He has sent. Whom has He sent? He has sent Himself, YOU, General, sir. Your work, your action, recognizes you as their Father, YHWH Himself, for you are.

For Neville, when he "got" that he was YHWH, the Father of David the Christ, David as the stripling/ youth/ child implanted in each of us (Ecclesiastes 3:11) appeared before him and called him, "Father."

Do not feel bad about being confused: "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity (the stripling) in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."

If we did not have the doing in us, He could not judge us for not doing. But we do, and He can. Christ.

1 Comments:

  • As far as I can gather, at this moment, David appears and is the embodiment of all humanity, all the states completed - when he arrives, following the appearance of the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes - it will be an entirely mutual understanding that he is my son and I am his father. I consider myself at this time, aware of my slumber but barely awake. I am in the process of rousing myself, and not in a tremendous rush. It is all starting to make more sense by the day. I thank Neville often and sincerely, and I enjoy being present at the lectures, separated only by a timeline...

    Neville spoke of Jesus and his christ. who is David. To my understanding at this point, יהוה‎ of the Old Testament is the same as Jesus of the new, and is the actualised man, aware of his divinity, his creative capacity and his true identity as a member of the Elohim. Having ended the journey through cyclical restoration and on the way to resurrection.

    I was asked recently how I was - I said I was looking forward to awakening in my own skull and pushing out through the base, literally in the process of being born from above. I have been asked If I am born again - to which I replied I have yet to be born from above. Neville spoke of this vale of tears being educative darkness for the purpose of learning how to create...and I feel enormous comfort and genuine excitement at the prospect of the promise being fulfilled in me. And aware of my relative infancy at this point in the process...

    Neville said it is a pattern. And that the pattern of scripture must be fulfilled. I dont believe I can intellectualise the relationship of David to Jesus - by now I have faith that I will experience his arrival at the appointed time, memory will be restored and I will truly know and remember who I am.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home